GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WE DON'T CARE!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/01/05 at 21:18
Regular
"wow"
We all hear from women saying "God its impossible holding down a job and looking after the kids and then being expected to 'enterain' our husbands everynight!" The most discriminated type of person in todays society is the average man. Why do you ask? Because this man, the average man, can do nothing right.

An average man must have power over all other men, be able to defeat anyone in a fight, be smart enough not to get into fights, have supreme wealth and a great job, a fantastic hair cut, a fast car yet be smart enough not to go too fast in it. We are supposed to be the best looking, showing fertility. We are supposed to be fit and healthy. We are supposed to act masculine to sexually arrouse women. We are supposed to be sensitive and understanding, which doesn't suggest sexual intentions. We need to be good with kids, yet hard and disiplinarian so as to enforce out authority in the house. We need loads of friends to demonstrate our power over people, but drop them all at a click of a finger if a girl calls us up, yet still be man enough (yet not too manly to intimidate or offend) to show that a girl does not rule our life. we are supposed to all be gifted beyond practicality in certain areas of physique, yet not cause pain. We are supposed to be fantastic at the woo hoo, despite a females personal fun being mostly determined by her own mental state. yet if we excel too much at such things we are thinking with our crotches and not our heads.

What if everyone realised "We don't give a rats ass!"

JUST LET US BE
All we want to do is have sex eat pizza, scratch our backsides and not worry about burbing in peoples faces
Fri 07/01/05 at 21:18
Regular
"wow"
We all hear from women saying "God its impossible holding down a job and looking after the kids and then being expected to 'enterain' our husbands everynight!" The most discriminated type of person in todays society is the average man. Why do you ask? Because this man, the average man, can do nothing right.

An average man must have power over all other men, be able to defeat anyone in a fight, be smart enough not to get into fights, have supreme wealth and a great job, a fantastic hair cut, a fast car yet be smart enough not to go too fast in it. We are supposed to be the best looking, showing fertility. We are supposed to be fit and healthy. We are supposed to act masculine to sexually arrouse women. We are supposed to be sensitive and understanding, which doesn't suggest sexual intentions. We need to be good with kids, yet hard and disiplinarian so as to enforce out authority in the house. We need loads of friends to demonstrate our power over people, but drop them all at a click of a finger if a girl calls us up, yet still be man enough (yet not too manly to intimidate or offend) to show that a girl does not rule our life. we are supposed to all be gifted beyond practicality in certain areas of physique, yet not cause pain. We are supposed to be fantastic at the woo hoo, despite a females personal fun being mostly determined by her own mental state. yet if we excel too much at such things we are thinking with our crotches and not our heads.

What if everyone realised "We don't give a rats ass!"

JUST LET US BE
All we want to do is have sex eat pizza, scratch our backsides and not worry about burbing in peoples faces
Fri 07/01/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
No, that's what OTHER people expect you to be. I stopped giving a damn about all that a long time ago.
Fri 07/01/05 at 21:29
Regular
I read the first line then held my head in my hands.
Fri 07/01/05 at 21:54
Regular
Yeah.

And people don't necessarily expect these things, but think they should, or they're expected to...
It's a bit of a mess.
Women get their own fair share of "expectations" too.
No ones immune.

Congratulations for dropping out of the rat race.
Fri 07/01/05 at 22:11
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forza wrote:
> I read the first line then held my head in my hands.

A common symptom of frequenting these (any) chat forums. :D
Sat 08/01/05 at 11:36
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Zhuge Liang wrote:
> We need loads of friends to demonstrate our power over people, but drop
> them all at a click of a finger if a girl calls us up,

... only if they have a really nice rack.
Sat 08/01/05 at 12:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I read the middle bit and all I could think of was the Asian Prince. Actually, I've been thinking about the Asian Prince for days now...might apply...
Sat 08/01/05 at 14:02
Regular
"bing bang bong"
So you start your post complaining about other people complaining about how unfair their role in the world is, then proceed to complain at length about how unfair your role in the world is?

You go, girl.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.