GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr Grump!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/01/05 at 20:37
Regular
"Catch it!"
Has there ever been a time your've stopped and thought why am I walking down this road,why am I here,what did I come here for and why you are asking this question. Everybody asks it once in there life they can't help it just comes naturally.

Chapter One Meeting Mr Grump

I threw a stone against the kerb and sat there staring at the road. It was the summer in the parking lot I sat there bored to death. In the city of the damned I got up and jump on my bike I went up a ramp did a bunny hop,span round the bike and stop in front of a car. There was a old man sitting in the car everyone hated him there called Mr Grump because he was always grumpy. I did a bunny hop and landed on his car bonnet and rode over the top of his car. He jumped out his car and started chasing after me he was so retarded. I rode down some steps I had to get to my mates. For a old man this man was Bloody quick. I rode down the road and saw him still coming. I knocked on Mikes door he came running out I think he knew what was happening he jumped on his bike and rode after me.

He looked so scared when he saw Mr Grump. Mr Grump's real name is Mr godfred but we just called him that for short and he didn't like it. Mike rode at the side of. We skided round a corner down Blood road we called it Blood Road because once our mate Johnny got a nose bleed and got all blood on the road and it was there for ages on the road. Mr Grump still ran after us he had caught up when I knocked for Mike. I can't belive he wasn't out of breath. We knocked on Johhnys door and told him what was happening and he rushed out and got his bike to. We rode a little bit thether and rode down Web street and stopped. Mr grump was no where to be seen. He had gone but he could come back we had to get to my house. We rode up the hill and down Drift Road my street. I rode in to my grange and put my bike in there Mike and Johhny put there bikes in there to. My Dad was fixing up are car it had been my smashed up the other day my mum smashed in to a lamp post. I walked in to my house and up to my room. My Mobile started ringing. I answered it then there was a horrible croaky voice on the other side and this horrible voice said five words that sent a chill down my spine. "Im going to get you".

Chapter Two Death Of Mr Grump

The next day I walked down the street still scared from last night. I heard running behind me. I span round it was Mike he looked scared and out of breath. "Mr Grumps dead hes dead" he shouted. "What do you mean hes dead he can't be dead your joking I know it your joking" I answered worried. "No im not he had a heart attack last night" He said still out of breath. "You don't think it was us do you because he was chasing after us and he could of had the heart attack then" I thundered. "No because it happened last night at eleven and we were out at four when he chased us so it couldn't have been us"answered Mike. "Alright then I said yeah but he did disaperre and we didn't know where" I said. Mike was just quite Johhny was the first one to know because he lived quite near Mr Grump.

But had to stop calling he Mr Grump I had to called him Mr Godfred. I felt very sad I hope it wasn't us who had killed him. But we had been quite horrible to him he lived on his own his wife had died from a very bad illness. I felt sorry for him then but then he just turned really horrible and use to tell us to go away if we went near his house. The things were so horrible what we had done we had egg his house on haloween because he hadn't given him sweets,phoned him on christmas saying we had just stole all his presents he got so worried,killed his dog by accident my friend Fred step on it because it was so small we had done so many things to upset him. But other kids did it to one kid set a tree in his front garden on fire and because he was vegterian one person put beacon and other meats though his letterbox and windows. We knocked for Johnny,Fred and Tom. We needed some fun. But then I heard a car screeching down the there was a man that looked like Mr Grump in it.

He had come to get me I skided to the side and the car just missed me the car span round and came after all of us. We sped away on are bikes but there car still followed us but Mr Grump was suppose to be dead or had he came back from the dead. I rode into the woods I rode right in to the middle of the woods and stopped in there. I heard foot steps and a snap of a twig. I stopped in my tracks I felt a hand grabbed hold of my shoulder. I looked round there stood a dead Mr Grump with a maggot hanging out his eye. I pushed him off and rode though the woods tears ran down my eyes. Everybody else followed me they were ok. "Just keep riding guys as fast as you can" I screamed out. When came to the lake I had put a ramp there I sped up and went up the ramp and smashed down to the ground. Everybody came from behind this was the shortcut home I had to get home and stay at home for a couple of days.

Everybody else rode back home and I had to get back home on my own. I rode up the hill and down blood street even though all the blood had gone before it was all there on the floor running across the road. I had to get back home quickly it was five minutes from here. I was going down hill and my bike was going very quickly. I stopped at home at went to go in the front door but then I heard a foot step there stood Mr Grump blood dripping from him. I tried to find my key madly. I couldn't find it there was so many things in my pocket then I remember my pen knife I could stab him with they I got it out and threw it though the air. It hit Mr Grump right in the head. He fell back and slambed down on to the road. I walked over to him and ripped the knife out. Some blood squaked out I walked in to the house but then I stopped in my tracks. There sat Mr Grump in my kicthen drinking tea. "Oh Hello George, Mike told me he told for a Joke I was dead don't belive and please don't call me Mr Grump anymore just call Ted im not grumpy anymore" said Ted happily. If Mr Grump was in my kicthen then who had I just killed Oh well he had tried to kill. But the good thing was Mr Grump wasn't Grumpy anymore.

The End
Wed 02/11/05 at 21:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ok would you all be ok if it is now a Man called Mr Moody?
Sun 30/10/05 at 14:20
Regular
"Cool!"
It's great, needs more commas.
Tue 11/10/05 at 17:28
Regular
"Catch it!"
I've already thought of Mr Grump 2. Starts with Mr Grump drinking tea at his table.
Tue 11/10/05 at 17:16
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Just read it. Brilliant, definetely make a sequel!
Sun 25/09/05 at 13:58
Regular
"Catch it!"
Maybe but the dead man wasn't Mr Grump.
Sat 17/09/05 at 19:59
Regular
"Swivel!"
Yes, write a sequel, about Mr. Grump's ghost.
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:01
Regular
"Catch it!"
Thank for your comments on this. Who would love it if I did another one like this?
Mon 12/09/05 at 16:02
Regular
"Cool!"
It was good.
Wed 31/08/05 at 16:49
Regular
"I like beef"
i've just read Mr. Grump and it was awesome.
Wed 24/08/05 at 12:31
Regular
"Catch it!"
Mike Swade wrote:
> Could you write a story about Alex North, but make it like 24 or
> something, so you only write about parts of his day, so it could be a
> series of stories? I've been waiting to see Alex North star in a story
> after all the hype I've heard. And all the pictures on psycho style
> world.

Yeah I shall I have a new picture of him which I will add to my website soon I haven't updated my site in ages. But im going to write loads of stories on thursday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.