GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMG!!1!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/01/05 at 17:03
Regular
There's an ice cream van outside.
An ice cream van hasn't visited my street in like 10 years.

Wowowow.
Fri 07/01/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
LoL there is always one near round my area and he plays the wheels on the bus for some reason :P
Fri 07/01/05 at 20:30
"period drama"
Quick! To the peadomobile!
Fri 07/01/05 at 20:28
Regular
"Monster kill!"
yeah, the ice cream van has been in hibernation during these festive months, lol!
Fri 07/01/05 at 17:38
Regular
You were clearly a sucker, then.
Fri 07/01/05 at 17:10
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
This reminds me of the good old days in the summer when the ice-cream man would park outside my house just because he knew I'd be out there to buy my 99 flake!

Then I started taking orders for people off of here and ended up buying loads of stuff for people. Yet being the pikey gits that you all are nobody ever paid me back.

:c(
Fri 07/01/05 at 17:05
Regular
in january, the time of year you always wanted it to come! lol
Fri 07/01/05 at 17:03
Regular
There's an ice cream van outside.
An ice cream van hasn't visited my street in like 10 years.

Wowowow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.