GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The games that arnot publicised"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/05/01 at 18:54
Regular
Yesterday i only found out that there was a scooby doo game which is rubbish. It has been out for about 1 month and a half and is rubbish. this has happened with superman, Batman of the future and tom and jerry. I don't understand even though they are bad games don't they deserve a chance of being reviewed about in magazine. You some times see reviews of games like this which are about 2 sentences long. i am fed up with that new games channel on sky digi it is rubbish for about 2 hours last night they were reciting all the disney characters i neally felt like commiting suicide it was that borin.

Wed 16/05/01 at 19:12
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Very interestingly, a whole column in EDGE magazine was set aside for a game that I have never heard of. I can't even remember it's name.

What is bizzare is that the game was released a few months ago, but never publicised or even sent to mags. It turns out that it flopped! However, as edge were saying, they were sent a copy of that game, and it was sooooo good they would have given it a brilliant review, and had they been making it, they would have publicised it loads! It's a real shame that it never was.

Sonic
Wed 16/05/01 at 19:02
What channel on Sky Digi was it on Quazi?
Wed 16/05/01 at 18:59
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
did ya have ta solve crimes?
Wed 16/05/01 at 18:58
Regular
I had a scooby doo game on the c64, it was quite good, it even had scooby snax.

Puppy Power!!
Wed 16/05/01 at 18:57
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
shut up quazi. can't you just talk to someone about this on worlds thread your just annoyin ppl.
Wed 16/05/01 at 18:54
Regular
Yesterday i only found out that there was a scooby doo game which is rubbish. It has been out for about 1 month and a half and is rubbish. this has happened with superman, Batman of the future and tom and jerry. I don't understand even though they are bad games don't they deserve a chance of being reviewed about in magazine. You some times see reviews of games like this which are about 2 sentences long. i am fed up with that new games channel on sky digi it is rubbish for about 2 hours last night they were reciting all the disney characters i neally felt like commiting suicide it was that borin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.