GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone watching Jump Britain?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/01/05 at 22:46
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Channel 4 now, some of the stuf they're doing is insane.

It's like boarding and miking, but without the boards or bikes. Just using their bodies to do some insane stunts.
Sun 09/01/05 at 01:28
Regular
"wow"
I hate channel 4 and jumping britain, so bite me
Sun 09/01/05 at 01:24
Regular
The soundtrack is supposed to be being released on the DVD and on itunes, but i dont know the details. The credited composers were Ian Masterson and Thomas Beach, look on the urbanfreeflow.com links page
Fri 07/01/05 at 19:43
Regular
It was good, but I didn't really like the way the narration suggested that these guys invented the whole idea of free running, as they also inferred in Jump London. The guys themselves pointed out that it's something that people have always done and enjoyed - the only difference is that they labelled it as a sport. It's something me and my mates have always liked doing, living in an area with not many activities for younger people.
Fri 07/01/05 at 19:11
"period drama"
This was Jump Britain.
It was Jump London that was on last year.
Fri 07/01/05 at 19:04
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Yeah, but I'd seen it before, still good though.
Fri 07/01/05 at 18:52
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Watched this last year aswell. I'd love to do it, but some people would probably just stop and stare thinking you'd gone crazy.
Fri 07/01/05 at 18:40
Regular
The game looks like it will ruin something rather brilliant.

Well, not ruin, but y'know.
Fri 07/01/05 at 18:37
"period drama"
I was thinking there should be massive indoor freerunning places - like a skatepark, but for jumping around on instead (obviously).

Then you could see all the cool stuff they'd never do outside.
Fri 07/01/05 at 18:36
"period drama"
That freerunning game will be terrible.
They should just get Ubi Soft to make Prince of Persia modern and cut out all the crappy fighting. There's your freerunning.

Pretty cool, yus.
Although some of the places they were running around were just pointless. The chav swarm through various places was excellent, though.
Fri 07/01/05 at 18:27
Regular
"Pwned"
How do you know it will come out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.