GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Incredible Bizarre Co-incidence"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/01/05 at 21:06
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
I was at work today and my colleague made a mistake and did the "rr..rrr" noise off Family Fortunes when they get an answer wrong...."Mr Babbich" I retorted, that was the name of the scoreboard / computer from Family Fortunes. My colleague didnt know that.

Three minutes later I nipped to the shop to buy some Cup-A-Soup and as I went in the shop the Shopkeeper (Harry) was watching horse-racing. The race was entering the final stages and in fourth place, beleive it or not was a horse called "Mr Babbich", thats the winner I said and beleibve it or not "Mr Babbich" won the race, much to the dimay of Harry who had backed the horse which came second...

This amazed me, I swear its true...isn,t life wierd.....

Anyone else got any bizarre co-incidences?
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:06
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
I was at work today and my colleague made a mistake and did the "rr..rrr" noise off Family Fortunes when they get an answer wrong...."Mr Babbich" I retorted, that was the name of the scoreboard / computer from Family Fortunes. My colleague didnt know that.

Three minutes later I nipped to the shop to buy some Cup-A-Soup and as I went in the shop the Shopkeeper (Harry) was watching horse-racing. The race was entering the final stages and in fourth place, beleive it or not was a horse called "Mr Babbich", thats the winner I said and beleibve it or not "Mr Babbich" won the race, much to the dimay of Harry who had backed the horse which came second...

This amazed me, I swear its true...isn,t life wierd.....

Anyone else got any bizarre co-incidences?
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:10
Regular
"SOUP!"
Wow forkboy, thats a bizzare co-incidence!

Perhaps you're a prophet and/or diety.
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:11
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
You want a coincidence?

It turns out my brother and I have the same mother!

Fool.
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Once I shot some man. And that man turned out to be a German. WW2 all over again, I guess.
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:12
Regular
"Forgot my password."
forkboy68 wrote:
> This amazed me, I swear its true...isn,t life wierd.....

It just makes it sound like such a lie.
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:13
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Yeah, if it's true, then "I swear it's true" would surely not be necessary?
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:14
Regular
"SOUP!"
Dolores l wrote:

> It just makes it sound like such a lie.

Wasn't that implied?
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:15
Regular
"Forgot my password."
Yes but im a filthy spammer who will do anything to get a bit of spam in.
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:16
Regular
"SOUP!"
like reply to this message and quote me?
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Paradox: wrote:
> like reply to this message and quote me?

Hoho.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.