GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is the bargain of the season?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/05/01 at 17:19
Regular
I my opinion i believe that Don Hutchison is the bargain of the season. This is because he has been superb this season.
Sunderland got him for free as well, from Everton during last summer. The performances he has been putting in each weak i could not believe that Everton would not offer him a new contract!
Wed 16/05/01 at 17:19
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I my opinion i believe that Don Hutchison is the bargain of the season. This is because he has been superb this season.
Sunderland got him for free as well, from Everton during last summer. The performances he has been putting in each weak i could not believe that Everton would not offer him a new contract!
Wed 16/05/01 at 23:42
I didn`t realise he cost zilch . I thought he was £2m but anyway he`s far better than Leicesters Mathew Jones who cost £3.5m from Leeds.
Thu 17/05/01 at 09:53
Regular
"not dead"
Gary McAllister?
Thu 17/05/01 at 17:48
Regular
Claudio Caniggia, he cost Dundee nothing, and now Rangers bought him for £1.2 million, good profit for us. Zura Kivanivishivili cost us nothing too, he's rated at £7 million. Fabien Caballero cost diddly squat, he used to play for arsenal, scored 2 against Celtic, btw!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:54
Regular
"Whatever!"
Gary McAllister!!
Fri 18/05/01 at 12:33
Jari Litmanen.

Although Gary McAllister has been superb - I doubt he will be around very much longer. Litmanen is still young and could play for several years at Liverpool. He cost nothing and looked a real class act before getting injured.
Fri 18/05/01 at 12:43
Regular
David Healy

I do not know what Alex Ferguson had against him but after his goal against Birmingham last night he must be the steal of the season.
Sat 19/05/01 at 05:45
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Gary mcALLISTER
He may be getting on but he's secured a place in liverpools first team and looks likely to stay there. The scots player has plenty of caps and is a great influence on the team.
Sat 19/05/01 at 13:34
Regular
Healy was great, but Mark Rankine is a god. Coming into the game after doubts he'd even be able to play, and pulling us through at the last. After Alexander's missed penalty it looked unlikely to say the least, but the guys kept going, and now we're on the way to Cardiff.

Trevor Francis can suck my duck. We won the right to play the second leg at home by finishing 4th in the league, and that means we won the right to shoot the penalties in front of our supporters (who paid to see the game, not the empty stand, so that the paying fans would have the worst view possible).

Bring it on Bolton!
Sat 19/05/01 at 20:28
Regular
"You've upset me"
Gary McAllistair wihtout a doubt! Only 1M and he won us the European cup!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.