GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any of you live in London?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/01/05 at 20:14
Regular
We're going to the Viennay or however you say it Art musuem tomorrow on a school course. 'Twill suck, but we get to go shopping afterwards, so that's a bonus.

Say hi if you see me Londerers!
Thu 06/01/05 at 17:28
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Mr. Light, sir, boss.
If I might make a suggestion, you may like to remove yourself from his walls.
You've been ensnared into his territory.
Or just use MSN, where he can't pretend he's left as soon as you make that post.
Thu 06/01/05 at 17:24
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
cookie monster wrote:
> I was going to swing by the mueseum tomorrow as well, perhaps we can
> meet up and we can go back to my place?
>
> I have toys.

LOL.
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:47
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Crumble wrote:
> >Viennay
>
> ahahaha
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Crumble wrote:
> >Viennay
>
> ahahaha
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:00
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
"The Parable of the Deluded Messianic Little Boy" was more along the lines I was thinking of...
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:59
"period drama"
Crumble wrote:
>Viennay

ahahaha
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The Parable of the Silly Little Child, perhaps?
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:52
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. Believe it or not, it's no vendetta. I just insist that people back up what they say. Forest keeps insisting he's a special little man who knows everything. I'm giving him the opportunity to prove it. Unfortunately, he keeps running away...

Literally, all he has to do is admit that maybe he doesn't know everything and isn't the 2nd coming of Christ. But he just keeps getting more and more arrogant. I like to think of this as a life lesson for him.
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ha ha, that's some vendetta there, Light. He's only a child, let him be.
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:44
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Hello Forest,

Care to answer the questions still outstanding in the Life forum? I can even pop the topics for you if you like.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.