GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC 16-Hitman!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/01/05 at 17:29
Regular
"Catch it!"
With something of a knife and piano wire. I made my journey though the manison. I was in a manison where swords and old weapons hug from the wall. I walked up the stairs I heard a footstep. I hid down quickly a man was dragging a body across the floor. He turned his back I walked slowy and pulled out the piano wire. I grabbed the man from the back and cut his throat with the piano wire. But when I looked down he had gone he was a Nomad. This had never happened to me before. Being a Hitman no one had ever disaperred from me. I felt a smack in the back of the head I fell to the floor and look back the man was standing behind me. I pulled out my knife. I stabbed him in the stomach and he fell backwards down the stairs. But then he apperred next to me I slashed my knife sideways and got him in the face. I ran down the corridor and hid in a room. This was a man in the corner he was crying I walked over to him. "Whats the matter" I asked "That mans coming back to kill me the Nomad he's going to put me in the room" He cryed. "I will do something about it I promise" I answered. "Thank you" He nicely said.

I looked in every corner of the room there sat a person. That was going to be killed. How could this man do this,why would he want to do this and what had these people done. I heard the man shouting outside. "Now you listen to me im going to kill you when I find you and thats a promise" the man slammed down the phone and I heard him run up the stairs. I ran out and ran towards him I jumped in the air and kicked him in the face he apperred behind me. I span round he grab me by the kneck. "Why did you try to kill me what did I do have I ever hurt you" I thundered. He threw me off the edge over the banister. I grabbed the banister I tryed to climb back but he grabbed my fingers. I tryed to pulled him put he was going to drop me. He let go of my fingers and I fell I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I was falling he just stared as I fell when I hit the ground He faded away he disperred. He disperred because he was a Nomad. As I died. I heard voices "Help me get us away from the Nomad help get us away from the Nomad now!"
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:29
Regular
"Catch it!"
With something of a knife and piano wire. I made my journey though the manison. I was in a manison where swords and old weapons hug from the wall. I walked up the stairs I heard a footstep. I hid down quickly a man was dragging a body across the floor. He turned his back I walked slowy and pulled out the piano wire. I grabbed the man from the back and cut his throat with the piano wire. But when I looked down he had gone he was a Nomad. This had never happened to me before. Being a Hitman no one had ever disaperred from me. I felt a smack in the back of the head I fell to the floor and look back the man was standing behind me. I pulled out my knife. I stabbed him in the stomach and he fell backwards down the stairs. But then he apperred next to me I slashed my knife sideways and got him in the face. I ran down the corridor and hid in a room. This was a man in the corner he was crying I walked over to him. "Whats the matter" I asked "That mans coming back to kill me the Nomad he's going to put me in the room" He cryed. "I will do something about it I promise" I answered. "Thank you" He nicely said.

I looked in every corner of the room there sat a person. That was going to be killed. How could this man do this,why would he want to do this and what had these people done. I heard the man shouting outside. "Now you listen to me im going to kill you when I find you and thats a promise" the man slammed down the phone and I heard him run up the stairs. I ran out and ran towards him I jumped in the air and kicked him in the face he apperred behind me. I span round he grab me by the kneck. "Why did you try to kill me what did I do have I ever hurt you" I thundered. He threw me off the edge over the banister. I grabbed the banister I tryed to climb back but he grabbed my fingers. I tryed to pulled him put he was going to drop me. He let go of my fingers and I fell I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I was falling he just stared as I fell when I hit the ground He faded away he disperred. He disperred because he was a Nomad. As I died. I heard voices "Help me get us away from the Nomad help get us away from the Nomad now!"
Wed 05/01/05 at 18:47
Regular
"Forgot my password."
The Nomad bit was implemented even worse than mine.
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:00
"period drama"
Indeed.
Sun 09/01/05 at 15:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
AND SUDDENLY...IT WENT INTO SLOW MOTION!
Sun 09/01/05 at 16:02
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Oh Cycloon yesterdays reading was genius.
Sun 09/01/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Catch it!"
What one?
Wed 12/01/05 at 19:45
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Maybe I'm not in on this or something-but do any of you know what the word 'Nomad' means?
Wed 12/01/05 at 19:47
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Yes we all know, and we all think crossbob has used the meaning of nomad with unique skill.
Wed 12/01/05 at 19:58
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
I won't tell (wink).
Fri 14/01/05 at 21:18
Regular
"-_-"
hi ash :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.