GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox Live Help Please"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/12/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
I am trying to connect to Xbox Live, with a 2 Month Free Trial, I have set up the cable and have got onto the connecting bit.
When I say Connect to Live, it says could not connect, go to troubleshooting, so I do. It says Cable connected and then it waits for a bit and then says IP Address Error, so I done it manually and entered my IP address and went to put in the Subnet mask which it said on my Control Panle thing and it said that the Subnet mask could not work, so I went on the Xbox site and it is so f**king complicated I couldn't understand a word.

It said a Default IP thing and gateway, so I put that in and it said the gateway was wrong.
I am so p****d off right now, I would kill Bill Gates if I met him.

I seriously need some help
Wed 08/12/04 at 16:23
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
No Chad for the fecking billionth time. You NEED a LAN and you dont have an ethernet card.
Wed 08/12/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Ok, back on topic...

Joe, if I have to open the tower up, I will probably break it, I don't think there is anything wrong with it internally anyway, it's just because it can't read the ports PPPoE and DHCP
Wed 08/12/04 at 10:12
Regular
I'm currently in the Special Reserve clan, but it's dead. We never play any clan games.
Wed 08/12/04 at 10:07
Regular
"BOSE"
I'm in a clan, and i've got 3 clan invites :-S
Wed 08/12/04 at 07:51
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
You SHOULD be able to do it yourself but I think your internal ethernet card a spackered.
Wed 08/12/04 at 07:48
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Ok, now I need to know how to setup a LAN connection, everyone seems to already have one but I haven't. Which means I cannot connect to Live according to the site

Will I need to get a BT dude to come out and do it or can I do it myself and if so how?
Wed 08/12/04 at 07:45
Regular
:D
Wed 08/12/04 at 07:39
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Meh just remember the golden years bullet back when there were no clans and it was straitforward mindless kiling. No Germans hiding with bombs.
Wed 08/12/04 at 07:37
Regular
I hadn't seen an invite since the last match we were in on Colossus last night :S

If you've sent one since then, I haven't been online to check
Wed 08/12/04 at 07:35
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
ßulle†† wrote:
> You still won't send me a clan invité

I have! As far as I knew you were in the WAR BASTURDS.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.