GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Armatige Shanks..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/01/05 at 15:05
Regular
"Forgot my password."
Is there any reason why you named yourself after a urinal? I went for a wiz in Tesco's and saw your name staring at me. Pervert.
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Dolores l wrote:
> Is there any reason why you named yourself after a urinal? I went for
> a wiz in Tesco's and saw your name staring at me. Pervert.

See, you're probably one of the biggest gimps to 'walk' these forums.

Top Score/Techno Freak was a complete retard of a fanboy and he had his follower 'Updated' who tried to be as 'fanboyish' but failed miserably.

You seem to think that Tanoy/Spazzy is your God as you tried to be all insulting and stuff when he was around. Yet you only managed to make comments like 'you suck' which really backfired on you.

This is the reason why you only got a warning. You're too thick to manage to get banned.
Wed 05/01/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Dolores l wrote:
> Is there any reason why you named yourself after a urinal? I went for
> a wiz in Tesco's and saw your name staring at me. Pervert.

Couldn’t think of a good name
Couldn’t be arsed to change it

:)
Wed 05/01/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
You saying there’s something pervy about my name?
Wed 05/01/05 at 15:08
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
at least he aint called Drew Peacock
Wed 05/01/05 at 15:05
Regular
"Forgot my password."
Is there any reason why you named yourself after a urinal? I went for a wiz in Tesco's and saw your name staring at me. Pervert.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.