GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ebay Idiots"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/01/05 at 12:43
Regular

To: Me

no e mail ? what kind of set up are you running? i will reflect this when im leaving my feed back. please let me know whats happening with the game.

Do these people not realise it was a bank holiday weekend therefore most places were closed, including the bloody post office.

Does he want me to send him an email stating the bloody obvious?
Thu 06/01/05 at 20:47
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
The bucket of water for £100 anyone? The pound coin for £100? A picture of a PStwo for £150 (that was funny).
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
Did you hear that man bought a tesco's carrier bag for £1000 off Ebay!
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:36
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
it's poopots. what do you expect?
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:29
Regular
"\\"
poopots wrote:
> Vampyr wrote:
> the fact he was called mr idiot was probably some kind of indicator
> to
> his mentality.
>
>
> *silence*
>
> I don’t think that’s his real name, his just hiding his identity.

Please tell me you're not being serious... PLEASE.
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:23
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Vampyr wrote:
> the fact he was called mr idiot was probably some kind of indicator to
> his mentality.
>
>
> *silence*

I don’t think that’s his real name, his just hiding his identity.
Wed 05/01/05 at 15:30
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the fact he was called mr idiot was probably some kind of indicator to his mentality.

*silence*
Wed 05/01/05 at 15:29
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Heard that some idiot bought a ghost in a jar (snigger), for something like £1800 (lol). Not sure that it is true though.
Wed 05/01/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
You get them all the time.

For instance, we bought a putter from a bloke. It was advertised as, "Brand New! Excellent/Mint Condition!!11!!1!111!" etc. When we received it, it had chips everywhere, and the grip had become black with grime. So we left bad feedback stating, "Item not as described, very poor!" The retaliation was, "this is a total load of b****ks, the putter is in good condition, c**k!"

Nice.
Wed 05/01/05 at 12:43
Regular

To: Me

no e mail ? what kind of set up are you running? i will reflect this when im leaving my feed back. please let me know whats happening with the game.

Do these people not realise it was a bank holiday weekend therefore most places were closed, including the bloody post office.

Does he want me to send him an email stating the bloody obvious?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.