GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Chelsea will bottle it"- seven points clear"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/01/05 at 21:55
Regular
Don't you love it when fergie and Wenger looked stupid! tell us chelsea won't keep it going! who bottled tonight? er you two! not us.play football and pipe down! Apparently carroll had a complete clanger and blatantly dropped the ball over the line. But as it was at old trafford the ref didn't bother giving it.
Wed 05/01/05 at 18:05
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ashley wrote:
> But as it was at old trafford the ref didn't bother giving it.

Intriguing stat alert:

Amount of penalties given against Man Utd at Old trafford since the Premiership was formed?

3. Bloody 3.
Wed 05/01/05 at 12:33
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
bah moron-yo will. hopefully
Wed 05/01/05 at 12:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've thought the next time United only got a draw or lost and Chelsea won that our title hopes would be over and i think that's true. Just can't see Chelsea slipping up now not with Mourinho in charge anyway
Wed 05/01/05 at 12:24
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
arsenal have done it before, and i think the affect of a good champs league run may affect the title race, it is stil too early to tell
Wed 05/01/05 at 00:08
Regular
ya know i'm Joking!...............Man utd probably would have been given it away too! spurs should be grateful the ref didn't give apenaltyagainst them for daring to ty and embarrass man utd at OT! :-)
Tue 04/01/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ashley wrote:
> as it was at old trafford the ref didn't bother giving it.

Thats a bit of a stupid comment Ashley, it was difficult for either linesman or the ref to see if it was over the line from where they were, no doubt video replays will be discussed in the next few days, starting with Fergie [URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=247912&cpid=8&CLID=1&lid=&title=FERGUSON:+VIDEO+REF+IS+NEEDED&channel=Football_Home[/URL]
Tue 04/01/05 at 23:50
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
yep..we all know chealsea will win it. and fergie must feel a little stupid right now...saying video replays are needed and then look what happens lol
Tue 04/01/05 at 21:55
Regular
Don't you love it when fergie and Wenger looked stupid! tell us chelsea won't keep it going! who bottled tonight? er you two! not us.play football and pipe down! Apparently carroll had a complete clanger and blatantly dropped the ball over the line. But as it was at old trafford the ref didn't bother giving it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.