GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Funny Cat Story"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/01/05 at 19:35
"Xbox Rule"
A cat dies and goes to Heaven, God meets him at the gate and says
You have been a good cat all these years. Anything you desire, all you have to do is ask.
The cat says,
Well, I lived all my life with a poor family on a farm and had to sleep on hardwood floors.
God says,
Say no more. And instantly a fluffy pillow appears.
A few days later, 6 mice are killed in a tragic accident and go to Heaven. God meets them at the gate with the same offer He made the cat. The mice said.
All our life we've had to run. We've been chased by cats,dogs, and even women with brooms. If we could only have a pair of roller skates, we wouldn't have to run any more.
God says,
say no more.
And instantly, each mouse is fitted with a beautiful pair of tiny roller skates.
About a week later, God decides to check and see how the cat is doing. The cat is sound asleep on his new pillow. God gently nudges him awake and asks,
How are you doing? Are you happy here?
The cat yawns and stretches and says.
Oh, I've never been happier in my life. And those meals on wheels you've been sending over are the Best!

I created that when i was bored one afternoon, raining out :'(.
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:35
"Xbox Rule"
A cat dies and goes to Heaven, God meets him at the gate and says
You have been a good cat all these years. Anything you desire, all you have to do is ask.
The cat says,
Well, I lived all my life with a poor family on a farm and had to sleep on hardwood floors.
God says,
Say no more. And instantly a fluffy pillow appears.
A few days later, 6 mice are killed in a tragic accident and go to Heaven. God meets them at the gate with the same offer He made the cat. The mice said.
All our life we've had to run. We've been chased by cats,dogs, and even women with brooms. If we could only have a pair of roller skates, we wouldn't have to run any more.
God says,
say no more.
And instantly, each mouse is fitted with a beautiful pair of tiny roller skates.
About a week later, God decides to check and see how the cat is doing. The cat is sound asleep on his new pillow. God gently nudges him awake and asks,
How are you doing? Are you happy here?
The cat yawns and stretches and says.
Oh, I've never been happier in my life. And those meals on wheels you've been sending over are the Best!

I created that when i was bored one afternoon, raining out :'(.
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:42
"period drama"
Be careful not to mix up the words 'created' and 'stole'
It's a tricky one, I know. Just try to remember.
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:43
"period drama"
God had the same problem.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:01
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> God had the same problem.

Hahaha.
Wed 05/01/05 at 11:20
Regular
"you've got a beard"
FFF wins this round i feel :)
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:18
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Let's play: Which site did he take it from?

[URL]http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22A+cat+dies+and+goes+to+Heaven%22&btnG=Search&meta=[/URL]
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im disappointed in you Cal.
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The blatant plaguerism is disgraceful, but respect for Tphi for showing it up!
Wed 05/01/05 at 18:34
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
I have a bizarre cat story....many years ago a friend of mines cat had kittens. Unbeknownst to hime one of the little blighters had curled up to sleep in a pile of laundry.....needless to say after 2 hours in the tumble drier the sight was not pretty....the kitten was turned inside out, needless to say the washing was ruined.......I'm just glad I didn't see it or have to clean it up.....I think I would have just threw out the drier....eurgh
Thu 06/01/05 at 13:01
Regular
"..."
forkboy68 wrote:
> I have a bizarre cat story....many years ago a friend of mines cat had
> kittens. Unbeknownst to hime one of the little blighters had curled
> up to sleep in a pile of laundry.....needless to say after 2 hours in
> the tumble drier the sight was not pretty....the kitten was turned
> inside out, needless to say the washing was ruined.......I'm just
> glad I didn't see it or have to clean it up.....I think I would have
> just threw out the drier....eurgh

*Pop* for Lucy...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.