GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 4 League!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Tue 04/01/05 at 17:11
Regular
Does anyone wanna start a pro evolution 4 league on xbox live? just post your gamertag and team you want to go and i'll sign you up on the website! I'll schedule fixtures and times. Then whoever was playin that day, one of them email me at [email protected] and tell me the scores and i'll update them!
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:59
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I only play on 4, I'm scared of turning it up.

Oh, and I hope Master J joins that league, as it's his thread that's got us all signed up.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:56
Regular
"no nonsense"
cool, anyone played on 6 stars i have twice, won 1 lost 1 (in extra time) its pretty hard lol
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Will do sanders, as I said to Spikecast, I'll do it tomorrow evening when I go on again.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:52
Regular
"no nonsense"
add me too highly, gamertag 'dr sanders'

that league looks impressive, hopefully it will all work out good im in group b, i think ill win the league and all the cups... maybe not actually.

Spike ive challenged you a couple of times tonight, please play me coz everyone else i play leaves at half time. annoying
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
How many stars do you play it on? Just so I know how badly I will be beaten.

I've only actually played 2 games on LIVE aganist the same guy. He used Real Madrid - it was so pointless, he just gave it to Owen and ran. Meh.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:40
Regular
"Touched!"
No probs matey.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:39
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Well, that's simple enough.

I will add you tomorrow at some point. I'm "Salted Sadness", just so you know when it comes up on your list.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:37
Regular
"Touched!"
Gamertag is "spikecast"
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:36
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I'm in A I think.

Spikecast, what's your 'tag?

I'd imagine I suck in comparison to some people that play it, but it's great to have a game.

Can't get the headset working during it though for some reason, it works fine on Halo 2
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:35
Regular
"Touched!"
I'm in Group D.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.