GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Problems"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/01/05 at 15:01
Regular
"rpgfan"
I have had my fair share of problems with consoles in the past, but the PS2 tops them easily. First off i bought a 32 mb (unofficial) memory card, which lost ALL of my game saves. (26 hours on FFX included).

Then, i had a faulty control. Its official but it has what i call 'incorrect game controls'. It just does some of its own stuff when on a game. I have ordered a new control. Do you think this will correct the problem?
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Answer : Get an XBox

Why?
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:07
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Answer : Get an XBox
Tue 04/01/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
You should have phoned up sony about the controller, they usually offer to send you out a new one if its not too old or battered.

:-)
Tue 04/01/05 at 15:34
Regular
"rpgfan"
Timmargh wrote:
> The controller problem is probably due to a damaged wire - do you wind
> up the cable between the controller and the console when you're not
> using it?

no i guess it was just destined to break on me : (
Tue 04/01/05 at 15:09
Regular
"wow"
unofficial stuff i wouldn't trust.
The controller may have been due to a bad drop maybe when it was in the shop. I have nothing against PS2, i think maybe you were just unlucky.
Tue 04/01/05 at 15:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
The controller problem is probably due to a damaged wire - do you wind up the cable between the controller and the console when you're not using it?
Tue 04/01/05 at 15:01
Regular
"rpgfan"
I have had my fair share of problems with consoles in the past, but the PS2 tops them easily. First off i bought a 32 mb (unofficial) memory card, which lost ALL of my game saves. (26 hours on FFX included).

Then, i had a faulty control. Its official but it has what i call 'incorrect game controls'. It just does some of its own stuff when on a game. I have ordered a new control. Do you think this will correct the problem?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.