GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC 16-Sadness"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/01/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Catch it!"
If you think why this, why does this have to happen. You do something that takes you ages then it just gets wrecked like you write something on your computer and it just goes or you do something for homework and your little baby cousin or brother or sister draws on it. The things that make you sad like someone getting a key and scratching your car with it or seeing a Girl or Boy you really like then finding out there with someone. Just them little things that make you sad even when you were little and a pet of yours died like a Hamster or Rabbit and you would cry for ages. Thats how sad life can be people die,people you love,your friends,your family,your Girlfriend or Boyfriend.

But when the death of my teacher happened. Life got very Sad. The teacher had been my very good friend and had got me though the life of the sadness I had lived. From the cutting of my wrist's to the death of my Best Friend. I walked home though the pouring rain. With tears running down my face my teacher had died from a stab wound. A man had broken in to the school and stabbed her at night. I walked in to my flat and threw my coat down and layed on my bed I looked at ceiling. Tears ran down my face I just wish I could find that man who killed her and kill him. I was 20 she had been my teacher at my college she was teaching me nearly every lesson. I got up and went in to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I was going to cut my wrists but no I couldn't I dropped to the floor and just cryed. The sadness ran though my body.

Two days later I woke in my room with my eyes nearly stuck together because all the crying I had been doing. I picked up a glass and threw it at the wall and it smashed in to bits. Then I heard a knock at the door I put on my dressing gown and went to the door. It was my mum. "Hello darling are you ok" she said to me. I slammed the door shut on her face. I went and layed down on my bed again I heard my Mum walk away and just let the rest of the sadness run though. At 12.00pm I got up,had a shower and put on some clothes,I had a tiny bit of food but I couldn't eat. I felt so ill and so sad. I walked out my flat I was going back to college. I put in my headphones from my walkman. I was listening to Razorlight:Up All Night this would probaly get rid of my sadness.

I walked in to college people looked at me and kept on asking me if I was ok. I just turned up my music really load to drain out there voices. I looked in to my classroom that I was suppose to be in it was being cleared out. The chairs and tables had all gone it was being made in to a computer room. I ran up stairs I was going to run to the top floor. I just kept on running when I got to the top I walked back a little. Then ran towards the window and smashed though the window from the seventh floor. I was dropping,falling to the ground as the air blew passed my face and it felt nice. And when I dropped and smashed to the ground there was one thing that had stopped and it was good that this had stopped and that one good thing that had stopped was. THE SADNESS!
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:18
Regular
"Forgot my password."
You could of ended that nicely but the way you wrote the sadness was horrible, also in my unprofessional opinon you overused the word sad a bit and you do understand that teachers do actually have lives and dont live in school? Better than your usual stuff though keep it up.
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:07
"period drama"
In quite a poorly written, naive way, I quite liked it.
Some (probably accidental) nicely worded bit as well.
Tue 04/01/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Catch it!"
what did you think?
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Catch it!"
If you think why this, why does this have to happen. You do something that takes you ages then it just gets wrecked like you write something on your computer and it just goes or you do something for homework and your little baby cousin or brother or sister draws on it. The things that make you sad like someone getting a key and scratching your car with it or seeing a Girl or Boy you really like then finding out there with someone. Just them little things that make you sad even when you were little and a pet of yours died like a Hamster or Rabbit and you would cry for ages. Thats how sad life can be people die,people you love,your friends,your family,your Girlfriend or Boyfriend.

But when the death of my teacher happened. Life got very Sad. The teacher had been my very good friend and had got me though the life of the sadness I had lived. From the cutting of my wrist's to the death of my Best Friend. I walked home though the pouring rain. With tears running down my face my teacher had died from a stab wound. A man had broken in to the school and stabbed her at night. I walked in to my flat and threw my coat down and layed on my bed I looked at ceiling. Tears ran down my face I just wish I could find that man who killed her and kill him. I was 20 she had been my teacher at my college she was teaching me nearly every lesson. I got up and went in to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I was going to cut my wrists but no I couldn't I dropped to the floor and just cryed. The sadness ran though my body.

Two days later I woke in my room with my eyes nearly stuck together because all the crying I had been doing. I picked up a glass and threw it at the wall and it smashed in to bits. Then I heard a knock at the door I put on my dressing gown and went to the door. It was my mum. "Hello darling are you ok" she said to me. I slammed the door shut on her face. I went and layed down on my bed again I heard my Mum walk away and just let the rest of the sadness run though. At 12.00pm I got up,had a shower and put on some clothes,I had a tiny bit of food but I couldn't eat. I felt so ill and so sad. I walked out my flat I was going back to college. I put in my headphones from my walkman. I was listening to Razorlight:Up All Night this would probaly get rid of my sadness.

I walked in to college people looked at me and kept on asking me if I was ok. I just turned up my music really load to drain out there voices. I looked in to my classroom that I was suppose to be in it was being cleared out. The chairs and tables had all gone it was being made in to a computer room. I ran up stairs I was going to run to the top floor. I just kept on running when I got to the top I walked back a little. Then ran towards the window and smashed though the window from the seventh floor. I was dropping,falling to the ground as the air blew passed my face and it felt nice. And when I dropped and smashed to the ground there was one thing that had stopped and it was good that this had stopped and that one good thing that had stopped was. THE SADNESS!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.