GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Isn't it great..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/01/05 at 15:34
"High polygon count"
...tht da kidz is bak @ skool 2moro.

Who knows what will happen when (if) these morons grow up and are running the country.
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:53
Regular
"For One Night Only"
No problem fukwit, that actually took you a whole two minutes to reply.

You're losing your touch...
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:50
Regular
"For One Night Only"
So, you're a medical student...
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:47
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Hey Spazzy, are you actually a medical student like I remember you being... or was that one of your many lies?

*Cough* Hermaphrodite *Cough*
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:45
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
To WòókieeMøn§†€®,

Not all of todays youth are prat's like the rest of the Chav scum out there. It really fustrats me to see older people look down at me and imediatly think I'm just another youth who's had a dirty orange tart suck my **** at the age of 12 and beat people up for no reason, which I'm not!

Alot of todays younger generation are little *******'s who need to get a life, but alot of us aren't! I hate people who resent me for being young then Chav's themselves because you just assume that I'm one of them more than Chav's themselves.

I am going back to school tomorrow and I really hate it there mainly because of the 80 or so percent of pupils are Chav's which I despise with all my heart! I have been called names, pushed, shuved even attacked my pupils because I stand out. I'm different to them because I want to be different. Why should I buy the newest Nike trainers just because everyone else does? Why do I have to buy an ipod just because everyone else has one? Even as I am typing this I am shacking with anger that has been building up inside of me for the past 5 years since I've been at secondary school, which I might add have been some of the worst years of my life.

Now then, as I've expressed myself more openly to you guys then anyone ever in my entire life I hope you take into consideration how alot of my generation feel because of you more 'older' and 'sensible' people keep putting us down time after time after time!

Yours Faithfully

sephyvii

P.S.

Oh by the way if I've spelt anything wrong or my grammer isn't that good please look at my profile and scroll to the bottom. Thank you for your time.
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:30
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
What some heartless prats will do...
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:27
"High polygon count"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> These idiots will probably grow up to be just like the 40-year-old
> being held for sending fake e-mails to the relatives of the tsunami
> victims.

Actually, some of them could already BE that age. Seems you never can tell these days!
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:26
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Sir Wookiee? Has a ring to it.
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:25
"High polygon count"
Kibitzer wrote:
> Wookie, you disappoint me.

Oh no! However shall I cope?!

And it's Wookiee.

But you can call me "Sir". :-D
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:09
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
We go back thursday because the art people have mock exams tuesday and wednesday. But now they don't and we stay home anyway.
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> These idiots will probably grow up to be just like the 40-year-old
> being held for sending fake e-mails to the relatives of the tsunami
> victims.

... i've missed this story and to be honest, i don't think i want to read up on it, it doesn't sound like it can be good in any way.
some people really do make you question them don't they?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.