GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Juice Box"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/01/05 at 14:12
Regular
"Kiss me..."
Are you fed up of your parents getting you to turn down your music

OR

Not getting your photos developed.

AND

Not letting you watch what you want to watch?

WELL…

…This is where JUICE BOX comes in.

The juice box is a unique pocket sized gadget. Which you can take with you whenever, wherever.

Why you ask, what’s so special about juice box?

Well here’s the good news…

…You can listen to YOUR music because the Juice Box is an MP3 Player.

You can download YOUR favourite pics straight off you digital or the net.

AND

You can buy YOUR FAVOURITE cartoon cartages to watch on the move.

The juice box can be clipped to your belt which leaves your hands free to do other things…

…Even your homework!

First impression:

On first glance the Juice Box looks a little lo tech but once up and running the graphics are stunning for what it is. Handy and compact. Easy for young children to get to grips with. So the 8- 12 bracket they’re aiming at is in for a real treat.

Opinions within the age bracket:

Kids between 8-12 are in limbo because they don’t see themselves as little children any more and they’re not teenagers. The market is beginning to see this and has started introducing products that appeal to pre-teens.

Pros and Cons:

Although the Juice Box is highly priced with separately sold accessories Mattel’s handy work has a bigger screen than similar products on the market. It also uses more compact media. The ability to play back photos and MP3’s is a major factor to all pre-teens. The Juice Box also offers more capability in a small space and will take any SD or MMC card up to and including 512 MB. At the moment there are eighteen titles available, matching headphones and belt bag. In the foreseeable Mattel are thinking of even launching a Juice Box with interchangeable covers.

Advantages for kids and parents:

Do you ever get bored when your parents take you on long journeys or shopping trips?

Juice Box is the ultimate in boredom busting, sitting in the backseat watching Ed, Edd and Eddy without having a T.V to hand or listening to your favourite album while pushing the shopping trolley with your mum. Without the dreaded ‘Are you finished yet?’ ‘My feet hurt’ ‘Can we go home, I’m bored!’ I’m sure all parents across the world know what I mean.

All in all the Juice Box was at the top of my Christmas list!
Thu 06/01/05 at 13:12
Regular
"..."
Mr. Alex wrote:
> Why is it called Juice Box?

Because it's made from recycled fruit juice cartons.
Thu 06/01/05 at 13:10
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
doesnt happen to me.. as i live away from my parents thank GOD!
Wed 05/01/05 at 22:27
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
OMG I am a parent, how did that happen....aaaaaaaaaaaaargh
Wed 05/01/05 at 20:51
Regular
"Kiss me..."
Oh well scold me! Exactly what do you dissaprove of?
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oof! Consider yourselves reprimanded!
Wed 05/01/05 at 17:47
Regular
"Kiss me..."
How about you be quiet, just because you're not mature enough to read someone's post without being small minded and pathetic, replying nonscense does not give you the right to be rude. Read the rules no abusive or offensive replies or at least something to that affect. Grow up and move on.
Tue 04/01/05 at 17:49
Regular
"'i need a weapon'"
OR you could buy a mustek pvr-a1 media centre off special reserve...
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:50
Regular
Be quiet.
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:44
Regular
"Kiss me..."
Look i'm a girl, this is my account but i'm writing it for my little brother.
Mon 03/01/05 at 14:39
Regular
"Indeed"
Why is it called Juice Box?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.