GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Leaving Town!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/01/05 at 22:52
Regular
"Catch it!"
Tsssh "Tv reports today streets roaming with Zombies I advised you stay in your,"Trees this is what monkeys do when Danger is,"Zombies are coming this way there is so much,"Sun,shine and Lollipops".

"Look just leave it on that channel he was talking about something Tom" Moaned Michael. "Its just a bloody movie about Zombies" answered Tom. "Whys it on every channel then" Moaned Michael. Tom picked the remote and flicked though all the channels. "Oh crap your right" Shouted Tom. Tom jumped and got up and went and looked out the window. "Oh God their out there the Zombies are out there" Shouted Tom. "Quick Tom run up to your room get your Baseball bat for you and get the cricket bat for me and get your gun just incase" shouted Mike. Tom ran up stairs and got everything he could fit in his bag including food.

He ran downstairs threw the cricket bat to michael. "Out the back door to the car thats the way we're have to go" Shouted Tom. He opened the back door he ran for it to the garage. He ripped open the garage door and jumped in the car. Michael came from behind and jumped in the car. He smashed his foot down on the peedle and the car went flying forward he smashed in to a zombie it went flying in the air. "We have to get out of town and now this is only the beginning it could get worse we could die so we have leave now" Shouted Tom. "But what if theres more in another town" answered Michael.

"Yeah but there could be survivers" Shouted Tom. "Alright lets go to the next town then" answered Michael. So they flew down the road watching out for Zombies. "Right Michael heres my Gun you see any Zombies blast them in the head because we're stopping in the town now". Tom and Michael got out the car. They walked down the street and looked around. "Where are we Tom no one's here". "Enier Town course no one's gona be hear their all scared of the Zombies but there might be some survivors" Shouted Tom. Michael jumped over a fence and ran for it. "Wait for me Michael" shouted Tom.

"Ahhhh nooooooo go away don't get nooooooo" there was a sound of a gun shot then a drop to the ground. "Michael are you ok Michael are you there. "Oh my God nooooo I knew I shouldn't have come here I have to leave now I have leave this town now!!!". This is only the beginning there is more to come!!!!
Sun 02/01/05 at 22:52
Regular
"Catch it!"
Tsssh "Tv reports today streets roaming with Zombies I advised you stay in your,"Trees this is what monkeys do when Danger is,"Zombies are coming this way there is so much,"Sun,shine and Lollipops".

"Look just leave it on that channel he was talking about something Tom" Moaned Michael. "Its just a bloody movie about Zombies" answered Tom. "Whys it on every channel then" Moaned Michael. Tom picked the remote and flicked though all the channels. "Oh crap your right" Shouted Tom. Tom jumped and got up and went and looked out the window. "Oh God their out there the Zombies are out there" Shouted Tom. "Quick Tom run up to your room get your Baseball bat for you and get the cricket bat for me and get your gun just incase" shouted Mike. Tom ran up stairs and got everything he could fit in his bag including food.

He ran downstairs threw the cricket bat to michael. "Out the back door to the car thats the way we're have to go" Shouted Tom. He opened the back door he ran for it to the garage. He ripped open the garage door and jumped in the car. Michael came from behind and jumped in the car. He smashed his foot down on the peedle and the car went flying forward he smashed in to a zombie it went flying in the air. "We have to get out of town and now this is only the beginning it could get worse we could die so we have leave now" Shouted Tom. "But what if theres more in another town" answered Michael.

"Yeah but there could be survivers" Shouted Tom. "Alright lets go to the next town then" answered Michael. So they flew down the road watching out for Zombies. "Right Michael heres my Gun you see any Zombies blast them in the head because we're stopping in the town now". Tom and Michael got out the car. They walked down the street and looked around. "Where are we Tom no one's here". "Enier Town course no one's gona be hear their all scared of the Zombies but there might be some survivors" Shouted Tom. Michael jumped over a fence and ran for it. "Wait for me Michael" shouted Tom.

"Ahhhh nooooooo go away don't get nooooooo" there was a sound of a gun shot then a drop to the ground. "Michael are you ok Michael are you there. "Oh my God nooooo I knew I shouldn't have come here I have to leave now I have leave this town now!!!". This is only the beginning there is more to come!!!!
Sun 02/01/05 at 23:21
Regular
"Forgot my password."
Shaun Of The Dead....
Mon 03/01/05 at 15:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah I got the Idea from that its such a good movie and I felt like doin that kind of thing for the first bit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.