GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Actor/Actress"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/05/01 at 12:53
Regular
Whos the best Actor/Actress in TV or Films?
Thu 17/05/01 at 11:27
Regular
"not dead"
He was hilarious, sitting on that sofa, offering his bong to the goons that had come looking for Clarence!
Thu 17/05/01 at 11:17
"Moderator"
Kalifornia, aha, also i remember True Romance he was rather comdeic in.

'(.)'
Thu 17/05/01 at 07:31
Regular
"not dead"
Brad Pitt. Very good in Kalifornia too.

Harvey Keitel. Good call.
Wed 16/05/01 at 22:24
"Moderator"
Only a few currently spring to mind. Brad Pitt has been good in many films, two which spring to mind are Fight Club and Interview with a vampire, TomCruise was really good in Rain Man, and a few others which i forget. Samuel Jackson is good in some roles. But Harvey Keitel is up there with De NIro (i cant believe i overlooked him!), Ray loitta could be good in the future and on the subject of Goodfellas, Lorraine Bracco was Brilliant in that and in THe sopranos, On the subject of The Sopranos, James Gandolfini is amazing, also in Sexy beast? which i have yet to have the pleasure of seeing, Sexy, which brings me onto Demi Moore, what a cr@p biatch.

'(.)'
Wed 16/05/01 at 20:40
Youre right Corleone to be honest the acting nowadays is so poor that I dont know who to pick! Most Hollywood actors and actresses are so typecast that you never really get to see if they can act!
Wed 16/05/01 at 19:17
"Moderator"
what the hell are you beans talking about, there is only one contender for this award, and that is ROBERT DE NERO, he has been a part of all of the best films ever made, through out film history...
Sandra Bullock? what the hell, i presume taht was an EXREMELY sarcastic remark, because she is an Appalling actress. As for best Actress, Jodie Foster fits the place, not as certainly as De Niro but still is one of the greats, hten again ther is always Audrey Hepburn and Tina Turner...

'(.)'
Wed 16/05/01 at 18:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would say Harrison Ford best actor. Best actress, Ive always liked Jamie Lee Curtis!!! But I would say Michele Pfeiffer!!
Wed 16/05/01 at 15:10
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
In Tv I would say that I like David Boreanaz also James Marsters is good.
Wed 16/05/01 at 14:46
Regular
Julia Roberts
Wed 16/05/01 at 14:37
Regular
"not dead"
Samuel L Jackson

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.