GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP might come with two batterys"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/12/04 at 18:40
Regular
"object"
i have heard that the PSP will come with two batterys cause sony knows that the DS batterys last longer

im not sure if that is true but i heard it on some website
Wed 08/12/04 at 18:40
Regular
"object"
i have heard that the PSP will come with two batterys cause sony knows that the DS batterys last longer

im not sure if that is true but i heard it on some website
Thu 09/12/04 at 13:52
Regular
You heard wrong.
Thu 09/12/04 at 17:06
Regular
This is like one of them storys you hear off your best mates cousins dog.
Thu 09/12/04 at 17:17
Regular
"Bicycle"
Only it would make sense if they did.

But there'll be a battery pack sold soon anyway...
Fri 10/12/04 at 06:48
Regular
I couldn't care less. I'm never on a handheld long enough in one sitting to ever worry about battery life.
Sat 11/12/04 at 06:43
Regular
there will be two different psp packs. one is just the console, battery and something else, and the value pack is going to contain an extra battery as well as another bunch of accesories including a 32mb memory stick duo.
Sat 11/12/04 at 20:55
Regular
"-_-"
sony shouldnt release all the meory sticks, they should stick with one type (no pun intended)
Sat 11/12/04 at 21:02
Regular
As far as batteries go, they'll probably release something that clips on to the bottom of the PSP which houses a AA battery...like they do with their Minidiscs for example.
Sat 11/12/04 at 21:04
Regular
"-_-"
Oh yeh and ill be surprised if it has bad battery life minidiscs and all Sonys music products anyway have always had obscene battery life...though it probably will...
Sat 11/12/04 at 21:08
Regular
Let me get this straight:

You'll be suprised if the PSP has an obscene battery life, yet it probably will?

You sound a little confuzzled to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.