GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Two months. 2. F**king Months."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/01/05 at 14:38
Regular
That's how long Alonso will be out for. Just because that Stevie wannabe Lamps decided he couldn't be bothered with tackling fairly and thought Roman had paid Mike Riley for all decisions, not just those in the penalty area.

Two months without one of our top performers this season. Ridiculous. I think Chelsea should give us Joe Cole on loan as a replacement. And fine Lamps 19 months wages and tell him to get better hair and stop talking in that stupidly high gay Londoner voice and stop pretending he's the best English midfielder around and to stop kidding himself that he'd be a regular in the England set-up if Scholes hadn't retired.

I hate Lampard. And Tiago. And Pires. And Ruud. And Kewell. And most of all, I hate Mike Riley.

Rant over.
Tue 04/01/05 at 14:55
Regular
Wasnt it Alonso's poor pass that led to gerrard getting injured at OT?

what goes around comes around :P
Tue 04/01/05 at 14:07
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I hope you weren't telling me to shut up; I'm as distressed as anyone that Alonso got injured - I'm just thankful that it wasn't Stevie, although that is scant consolation.

Rafa will sort it though. He always does.
Tue 04/01/05 at 12:37
Regular
You can shut up too. I'm not in a banter mood over Xabi's injury, and if you are lakers, then you should know I do.not.joke about the Panther-Like Man's leg break.
Tue 04/01/05 at 10:32
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Stryke wrote:

I hate Lampard. And Tiago. And Pires. And Ruud. And Mike Riley. And most of all, I hate Joe Cole.
------------

:)
Mon 03/01/05 at 19:46
Regular
And considering he's playing top flight football at both club and international level.
Mon 03/01/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
For god sake didn't you read the post i put explaining it was a JOKE. Let me break it down into bite size chunks

J....O....K....E

understand now?

I think i'm going to have to put footnotes under my posts explaining everything because obviously i'm over-estimating people's ability to understand what i thought was basic english
Mon 03/01/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Kawada wrote:

> He's Spanish, bunch of weaklings the lot of them along with the
> french.

Hardly a weakling considering he played for 5 mins after the injury.
Mon 03/01/05 at 18:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:
> And as for the retard with the stupid faux-Japanese name who takes a
> swipe at Cisse - shut up and go drown yourself.

It's Lakers you muppet and secondly it was a joke i would have thought it was plainly obvious. Next time i'll put a big old sign next to it in big capital letters marked JOKE so you can tell the difference. There was me thinking you were the king of the banter, surely you should have recognised that :-D
Mon 03/01/05 at 13:41
Regular
imgodatfm2005 wrote:
> do u have fm2005?

no, why?

I would have got it, but i'm in the last year of my degree and need a little spare time to get my work done :)
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:52
Regular
"Colourless"
Stryke wrote:
> I don't you people twisting the point of this thread away from what a
> disgrace of a footballer Lampard is.

Aha. Yeah, real disgrace he is.... ^o)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.