GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it worth buying?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/12/04 at 21:01
Regular
"I hate steam!"
I'm on my way to buy me a geforce fx5700 256mb card... I'm not looking for mind blowing graphics and i dont want to spend to much money. Is this card worth buing just to run most games with decent graphics?
Wed 08/12/04 at 21:01
Regular
"I hate steam!"
I'm on my way to buy me a geforce fx5700 256mb card... I'm not looking for mind blowing graphics and i dont want to spend to much money. Is this card worth buing just to run most games with decent graphics?
Wed 08/12/04 at 21:22
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Wed 08/12/04 at 21:25
Regular
How do you do that?
Wed 08/12/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Captain to you."
How much you found the card for? It will do the job. I found one for £40 on ebay.co.uk and thought about getting it. But gotta wait for the new year as need my student loan :D (free money)
Thu 09/12/04 at 09:51
Regular
Lipe wrote:
> How do you do that?

What Pandy did?

Well, you certainly don't use DIRTY TAGS like he tried to get away with...
Thu 09/12/04 at 09:52
Regular

Thu 09/12/04 at 09:59
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Got totally the wrong end of the post, so re-edited my silly mistake. I was drunk, sue me. :)
Thu 09/12/04 at 11:14
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
chippxero wrote:
> How much you found the card for? It will do the job. I found one for
> £40 on ebay.co.uk and thought about getting it. But gotta wait
> for the new year as need my student loan :D (free money)

FOOL. you have to pay that back. thats why so many students are in debt. its not the governments fault, its cos students think a loan doesnt need to be payed back and is like a gift. I dont need a loan. I can live off £15 a week and I have very little money. I wont be raked in debt in 4 years.
Thu 09/12/04 at 11:35
Regular
"Captain to you."
Fozz wrote:

> FOOL. you have to pay that back. thats why so many students are in
> debt. its not the governments fault, its cos students think a loan
> doesnt need to be payed back and is like a gift. I dont need a loan.
> I can live off £15 a week and I have very little money. I wont
> be raked in debt in 4 years.

It's free money in the sense i don't hsve to thinl about the debt adn don't have to do anything for it. Of course i know i have to pay it back. :P

I it's not very hard to pay off a £12,000 debt when you have forever. But i plan on paying it off quite quickly after i leave uni. Everyone will want to give me a job and pay me losts of money.
Thu 09/12/04 at 11:44
Regular
[S]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.