GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fairly fast and sensible response wanted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/01/05 at 20:08
Regular
"I'm Great."
Not sure if I'll get what I want but I may be lucky at the moment. All I want to know is has anyone used this company before and if so are they any good?

[URL]http://www.blahdvd.com[/URL]

Planning on getting FF:U phase 2 as it is at a good price at the moment. I thank those in advance that put a useful response.
Sat 01/01/05 at 21:48
Regular
"I'm Great."
I have never used ebay. I may have to look in to it though. I thank you for the suggestion.

Edit: I have now found it on Play.com 49p more but I know what I'm doing with Play.
Sat 01/01/05 at 21:44
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Well if your that interested try eBay. I sold my phase 1 for a fiver on there, could save yourself some money.
Sat 01/01/05 at 21:04
Regular
"I'm Great."
I have phase 1 and enjoyed it. The english voice overs for the kids annoyed me so I put on the english subs with Japanese Audio. Much better.
Sat 01/01/05 at 20:41
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Have you seen any FF:U's at all? I bought phase 1 off amazon along time ago, watched the first two episodes and sold it on eBay after a month or so. They're really bad!
Sat 01/01/05 at 20:08
Regular
"I'm Great."
Not sure if I'll get what I want but I may be lucky at the moment. All I want to know is has anyone used this company before and if so are they any good?

[URL]http://www.blahdvd.com[/URL]

Planning on getting FF:U phase 2 as it is at a good price at the moment. I thank those in advance that put a useful response.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.