GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WOW!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/01/05 at 14:50
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I was just looking on IMDB and read that Takeshi Miike (audition, ichi the killer) has made 61 movies since 1993. Bloody hell! The guy must make 7 or 8 movies a year. Thats amazing. I'm never going to see all those movies! I've only heard of about 20 miike movies. He's also made 3 tv series in Japan. All being fairly successful.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:05
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> I think various versions of Takeshi's Castle counts or half of that.

That was Takeshi Kitano.
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's like when people reach 30 in Logan's Run, except it's on Japanese TV.
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:16
Regular
That thing they once had where the contestant makes their way uphil whilst having guards attempt to falter their attempts was fantastic. And it isnt the one with the big massive boulders.

One time 3 of the guards were in a big torpedo suit and ran down the 30-45 degree incline with hilarious results! They couldn't stop.
The same was also done with a tricycle I think, and the tricycle just came apart as it went down the hill and the driver ended up tumbling down.

Unforgettable. Had me scrabbling for breath from the choking grip of laughter.
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:34
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Hi-Rollers is a scream
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:31
Regular
The guy's a genius though.

It definetly took a genius to devise a show where you can legally squash Japanease people with big styrofoam boulders.
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I think various versions of Takeshi's Castle counts or half of that. Childrens specials, family specials, serial murderer specials, christmas specials, foreigner specials...
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I know. It's probably why only you have replied.
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:10
Regular
"I like beef"
I'm really sure that no-one cares.

No offence.

MT.
Sat 01/01/05 at 14:50
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I was just looking on IMDB and read that Takeshi Miike (audition, ichi the killer) has made 61 movies since 1993. Bloody hell! The guy must make 7 or 8 movies a year. Thats amazing. I'm never going to see all those movies! I've only heard of about 20 miike movies. He's also made 3 tv series in Japan. All being fairly successful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.