GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Years Resolutions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/12/04 at 23:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Alright you bunch of thieves, liars and scallywags. It's almost the new year so of course it's that time of the year ...... When we all make resolutions of what we'll try and do for next year (and more then likely break them within one week or whenever your team next loses)

So what is your New Years resolution for this forum?
Sat 01/01/05 at 17:22
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
I still stand by the fact
> that Woodgate is better than Terry and when fit will prove this. He
> is back in training for Madrid at the moment and I can't wait for him
> to get back playing.

--

Amen to that. Woodgate all the way.
Sat 01/01/05 at 17:20
Regular
What has a top draw full back got to do with a top 6 finish? I am talking about strengthening and already very weak back line which Babayaro will. Please for the love of god just THINK before you post.
Sat 01/01/05 at 17:19
Regular
"Notable"
Is it true that Bernard might be going to Juve?

Newcastle's foreign affairs secretary must really exaggerate. Two of Europe's biggest clubs benefiting from Newcastle's defense. Unbelievable.
Sat 01/01/05 at 17:15
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I bet Henry's quaking.

Seriously, Babayaro really isn't top draw...especially if you're planning on getting 6th place, let alone CL.
Sat 01/01/05 at 17:12
Regular
The defence is currently a joke when it comes to consistently keeping it tight. Boumsong, Babayaro and looking like Distin will join a extremely bright Steven Taylor who is looking excellent, Steven Carr and Bernard with Peter Ramage and Martin Britton (both under 20) ready to step in. This is of course without ruling out Meites who is still in the frame to sign.

Here is a new resolution for you, engage brain before posting.
Sat 01/01/05 at 17:07
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
He's clearly not, but ok, you keep dreaming. He doesn't even play for you any more, rock solid defence you've got
Sat 01/01/05 at 17:05
Regular
Hopefully Lil Bro will grow up and stop posting threads like "what is better a draw or a win?", it would be an insult to qualify such threads with certain members of society.

As for Woodgate aerial argument, that was put to bed. I worded my post badly, I hold my hand up for that. I still stand by the fact that Woodgate is better than Terry and when fit will prove this. He is back in training for Madrid at the moment and I can't wait for him to get back playing.
Sat 01/01/05 at 14:15
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Reynolds wrote:
> My New Years Resolution is to sell my Leicester City Season ticket
> becasue they are sh*te!
>
> HAPPY NEW YEAR

www.ebay.co.uk

I did the magic for you last time, why not again eh? ;)
Sat 01/01/05 at 11:53
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:
> > STOP pretending to myself Defoe and King are the greatest two players
> ever.

--

The kid is growing up :)

My resolution is to stick to my Baros is best striker (after Henry) in the Prem and Mikey is the best striker in La Liga guns.
Sat 01/01/05 at 11:02
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
My New Years Resolution is to sell my Leicester City Season ticket becasue they are sh*te!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.