GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Raw is War"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/05/01 at 22:11
Regular
Raw is War for X-Box is another impressive looking title - Apparently its being helped through development by the team who created UFC on Dreamcast. It will be interesting to see how this game comes along. Features promised are fighting through the crowd, the ability to grab each others clothing and everything done in real time!!
Maybe there is reason to own an X-Box after all!!
Tue 15/05/01 at 22:11
Regular
"Whatever!"
Raw is War for X-Box is another impressive looking title - Apparently its being helped through development by the team who created UFC on Dreamcast. It will be interesting to see how this game comes along. Features promised are fighting through the crowd, the ability to grab each others clothing and everything done in real time!!
Maybe there is reason to own an X-Box after all!!
Wed 16/05/01 at 18:14
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
The battle is on Raw is War vs Smackdown 3.Who will win?
Wed 16/05/01 at 21:38
Regular
"Back in black"
raw is war should win, alot more orginal than smackdown 1...2....3!! plus the x-box is gonna be beater, hmm waht is the nintendo version supposed to be?? HEAT? lol.
Thu 17/05/01 at 17:13
as a current ps2 owner i would have to say smackdown3 will win, but theres still nothing i can say thats wrong with raw.
Thu 17/05/01 at 22:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would say Smackdown 3 - Already two previous titles that are well established, so really nothing can go wrong with the third. Also many more match modes will be available.
Raw Is War will look a lot better but whether it plays as well will have to wait and see!!
There has been a confirmed WWF game for the GameCube by the way. Its called WWF Wrestlemania, but nothing has been given away yet so another one we will have to wait for!!
Fri 18/05/01 at 07:09
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
The reputation should win it for the smackdown series. They both look good though.
Fri 18/05/01 at 18:52
Regular
"Back in black"
you may have a point khazar... but i still rekon the gamecube version will rule all, becasue it can knick all the new ideas and add its own...HURRY!
Fri 18/05/01 at 22:55
Regular
has any1 noticed the faces on RAW are prety rubish at the moment.i don't know if they will improve though, they probably will but not much.i think SMAKDOWN! just bring it (3) will still turn out to be better and more popular than RAW.has any1 seen the new pictures of sd3 theyre looking great! you can see them at ign.com if any1 is interested
Fri 18/05/01 at 23:08
Raw is War. Well, maybe it hasn't got a very interesting name to it, but just sit and think for a second. Microsoft has developed this system, and with Bill Gates abilities with his 2,000,000 per second or whatever, he can by the best producers for this game EVER.

Look at the points at the moment: Grabbing Clothing, Fighting through the crowd, meeting your opponent when coming to the ring...and that is not all.

It is true, that no-one knows if this will be a hit or miss, but i'm sure that i am thinking hit at the moment. Smackdown 3, and THQ's release on Gamecube, are its main rivals at the moment. But look at these two.

Smackdown 3, well...the title again isn't that interesting: But what, 75 game play modes, 60-odd charaters...not too shabby. But in my opinion the first smackdowns were not bad, but not good either. Of course there must be people who think differently, and i will have someone nagging at me after this post. I am not just saying this because No Mercy is the game that I purchased. No Mercy isnt that good either.

Now, Gamecube. I have seen pictures, videos etc. And this thing is smooth with a capital S. Its almost all FMV. Proper stuff. Not alot of people have seen or heard alot about the Gamecube, but I assure you that it will make a good opponent in the Wrestling Game World.

Of course we all have our own opiions, but Raw Is War is my WWF Champion.

Peace Out!!
Sat 19/05/01 at 17:46
Peace Out!!!, kronic wot the hell were u thinking when u said that? hang ypur head in shame for thinking of such astupid phrase.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.