GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A.I"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/12/04 at 22:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Bit pish wasn't it?
Sun 02/01/05 at 17:27
Regular
"The definitive tag"
When a kid is the main character, I always set my expectations very low. This was no exception.
Sat 01/01/05 at 16:30
Regular
"Notable"
You've got Amphibious DNA. Cool

How bizarrely far-fetched in a "how does spiderman get his superpowers" kind of way
Sat 01/01/05 at 16:28
"period drama"
Oh, she's not my real mother. It's just that actively racist swamp lizards aren't allowed to raise children.
Although sometimes I wonder which would be worse.
Sat 01/01/05 at 15:14
Regular
"Notable"
You're the spawn of a wet tissue bundle of sentiment
Sat 01/01/05 at 14:39
"period drama"
I walked in the room and my mother was crying.

I should have slapped her, shouldn't I?
Sat 01/01/05 at 10:02
Regular
"8==="
Minority reports just a complete copy of the Judge Dredd script. and JD was the better film.
Sat 01/01/05 at 09:34
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It's Pinnochio with Jude law as a talking d*ldo

Hahahaha!

So true.

Fin.
Fri 31/12/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Notable"
Hey Joe, what do you know
Fri 31/12/04 at 15:21
Regular
"Notable"
cipro wrote:
> Go see Minority Report, great Spielberg directed movie that's a
> little more grown up with a much more fascinating plot than what's on
> offer in AI.

The futuristic worlds created by Speilberg in both movies are almost the same if you ask me. The cars are almost identical to that in Minority Report.

Notice Jude Law does a nice little Alfie cameo when he goes off on one about pleasuring women.
Fri 31/12/04 at 15:05
Regular
It's Pinnochio with Judel law as a talking d*ldo and Haley Joel tardface as Pinnochio.

It really is a big fat pile of wankshaft.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.