GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sabrina The Teenage Mother"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/12/04 at 14:30
Regular
"QPR 1974"
She hadn't meant to do it, or had she, either way, she had. Injected herself with the spawn of some MAN unknown, too many to guess. 'You don't HAVE to sleep with so many MEN' her mother exclaimed, unannounced to the fact she was a victim of rapists. 'How do you know how I am feeling' Sabrina retorts, snarling. 'If you knew what I knew about your brothers, then it is time we took you to the vicar' mother said, gently, but with an anger. But had the vicar known what had occured those 5 days before? Either way Sabrina had to make a decision. 'Will I keep the baby, or not' she asks to herself. Without further thought, she turns up to the vicar.

'Yes, this time' she mumbles

She sprawls her guts upon the floor, and with it, a child. The child of a rapist.
Mon 21/03/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Better Than You"
Domaye wrote:
> how the hell can you ask a banned person why they were banned?

psst . . . small_trouser78 is jim-hat.

Come on though, it even says it in his tag line.
Sun 20/03/05 at 22:34
Regular
"bot"
ahahahahaha
Sun 20/03/05 at 22:18
Regular
"-_-"
how the hell can you ask a banned person why they were banned?
Sun 20/03/05 at 22:14
Regular
"jim-hat"
Nice serve, jim-hat. Why were you banned mate?
Sun 20/03/05 at 20:33
Regular
This piece drew me in, just because of it's total dysfunctional content. Intriguing. Especially the visuals. Why anyone would want you to continue is beyond me. I think you ended it perfectly enough to put spin in your mind as to the psychosis this child (the one who gave birth) endured. I think it's simply blatent horror and presented as it should be...short, to the point, and in your face. Nice serve.
Sun 20/03/05 at 20:04
Regular
"jim-hat"
Wow, this is really really good!!!
Fri 31/12/04 at 00:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
:-D
Thu 30/12/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Jim-hat strikes again.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:53
Regular
Please write more.
Thu 30/12/04 at 18:03
Regular
Ahahah

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.