GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Napoleon Dynamite..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/12/04 at 03:40
Regular
I'm sorry, but it's absolutely abysmal. It didn't make me laugh out loud once. This is the part where I'd normally pick out a few notable parts that were great, but really - none spring to mind.

Absolutely nothing whatsoever.

It's not funny, it's not good, it's just terrible.

The only part that wasn't crap was towards the end. Which was a dance sequence. To some Jamiroquai.

It wasn't funny or comical, it was just some good dancing.
And that's it. That's the only part in the entire film that's remotely decent.

Atrocious.
Mon 03/01/05 at 13:01
Regular
I just wish that I could say that I didn't "get it", but I did, and it still sucked pretty hard.
Mon 03/01/05 at 12:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
KR wrote:
> Forza wrote:
> You clearly didn't understand it.
>
> The film was pretty easy to understand - All they did was attempt to
> take the pisss out of everyone - immature.

No, done badly, it's immature. Cretin.
Mon 03/01/05 at 00:38
Regular
Yeah.

It was just...crap.

It used tired old pieces of comedy - the funny talking foreigner and the overly camp puny brother (or whatever relation he was).
Mon 03/01/05 at 00:36
Regular
Just finished watching it. It was pretty pap. The wooden acting just got on my nerves. I mean, it was obviously intentional to make Napoleon seem, well, like he is, but it just irritated the hell out of me. The best line in my opinion was "It's like a lion and a tiger mixed." Just made me crack up for some reason :0D

But otherwise, pretty sodding bad. Did you all watch after the credits?
Sun 02/01/05 at 00:13
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I can't believe people are so uninterested in this film? I was looking forward to it for the best part of a year and loved it. Seen it twice now. It just has this charm about it.
Sat 01/01/05 at 02:17
Regular
"cachoo"
Reefer wrote:
> Gonna watch this tomorrow. I don't hold out high hopes for it, it
> looks pretty pap, but it's gotten rave reviews from a lot of places.
> Ah well, I shall see tomorrow.

Yar, I agree. Shan't judge it just yet, but will still see it even though not looking forward to it one bit!
Fri 31/12/04 at 20:38
Regular
Gonna watch this tomorrow. I don't hold out high hopes for it, it looks pretty pap, but it's gotten rave reviews from a lot of places. Ah well, I shall see tomorrow.
Fri 31/12/04 at 01:03
Regular
Forza wrote:
> You clearly didn't understand it.

The film was pretty easy to understand - All they did was attempt to take the pisss out of everyone - immature.
Thu 30/12/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I loved Team America but that's mainly because I'm a big fan of Matt and Trey.

Like I said Dynamite great but not too everyones taste.
Thu 30/12/04 at 17:59
Regular
KR wrote:
> How can you say Team America: World police is Utterly Fantastic
>
??? It is crap.

You clearly didn't understand it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.