GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"E3- My Nintendo predictions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/05/01 at 20:17
Regular
Since E3 will really be upon us 24 hours from when I have wrote this, let see if my prediction's are true-

Animal forest for N64 -English language version available.

One last 'Surprise' game for the N64

Killer Instinct 3 announced for Gamecube

Hideo Kojima shows great admiration for the Gamecube and announces that a version of Metal Gear 2 will be available for the system.

A luigi game AND a Mario Bros game will be announced.

Metroid will be on show only.

1080 snowboarding playable version on show.

Sega announces FULL Commitment to the Gamecube by saying that the console will be their Main system i.e By releasing a larger number of games on the system than for Sony or Microsoft's babies.

Sega announces Virtua fighter 4 for Gamecube.

Shenmue 3 on GC in 2003.

Nintendo and Sega announce their RPG they developed together.

An announcement on Dino Planet to be changed with StarFox characters.

Zelda will be in playable form for the cube.

Rare announce a Grand Turismo Beater for the Gamecube!

Square and Nintendo will finally announce that they are pals again and that Final Fantasy 11 onwards will be for Gamecube.

Ridge Racer 5 Special Edition announced from Namco or possibly RR6!

Tekken is on it's way to the GC.

Sonic ADV 2 AND 3 on Gamecube.

Phantasy Star O' 3 For Gamecube.

And generally the stars of the show will be Nintendo.

See if im right throughout the week with these predictions.
Who knows I could end up being right, By predicting Sony will be developing for the GC in 2003!!
heh heh....who knows?
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:17
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Since E3 will really be upon us 24 hours from when I have wrote this, let see if my prediction's are true-

Hideo Kojima shows great admiration for the Gamecube and announces that a version of Metal Gear 2 will be available for the system.

Sega announces FULL Commitment to the Gamecube by saying that the console will be their Main system i.e By releasing a larger number of games on the system than for Sony or Microsoft's babies.

Shenmue 3 on GC in 2003.

Square and Nintendo will finally announce that they are pals again and that Final Fantasy 11 onwards will be for Gamecube.

See if im right throughout the week with these predictions.
Who knows I could end up being right, By predicting Sony will be developing for the GC in 2003!!
heh heh....who knows?
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:26
Regular
This sounds more like your hopes than predictions and I doubt that many of them will happen at E3.

I'd prefer Mario and Luigi to be playable characters in one game or mabye 2 players playing at once, one as each character.

There WILL be an MGS game on the Cube sooner or later. If not MGS2, then MGS3 which will be infinitely better. :-)

Even so, I don't think we'll hear about that at E3 either.

As for Rare making a GT beater, somehow I don't think so. Rare are far too imaginative to waste their time making precise handling and physics of a car. That's an anoraks job.

Rare and Nintendo make the most fun and imaginative games around which unfortunately led to their childish reputation. This tome round, however, we'll have Rare and Nintendo's fun great games and all the more mainstream games from third-party devellopers, (about a tenth of which made the Playstation great) so if Nintendo or Rare don't make a realistic racing game, I'm sure that someone will :-)
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:27
Regular
I've noticed that most people mentioning E3, seem to talk only about what they're hoping is gonna happen for Ninty!
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:30
Regular
It's not just because Nintendo are the best. It's also because the PS2 is old news and Microsoft doesn't have a good reputation here in FOG :-)
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:32
Regular
My guesses.

Sabre Wulf will return as a Gamecube game...

Metroid, both on GC and GBA will be shown. GC the prequel, and GBA the sequel. Metroid Prime.

Rareware will suprise us all with Kameo.

Square, may have one or two announcements to make...

It's unlikely Konami will make any announcements on GC, so I'm saying nothing from them.

Sega will announce... let me... 8 games? I'm saying eight. Shenmue, Planet Harriers and PSO included. PSO exclusive.

Waverace: Blue Storm, will blow us away.

My jaw will drop.

Ant's ba... no. It'll be a while yet.

Controller changes will be announced.

Rare will shock us. Again.

I'll be smiling, because I've already pre-ordered three Gamecube games.
Tue 15/05/01 at 21:00
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I hope SEGA decide to support the Gamecube over any other console.

:D
Tue 15/05/01 at 21:10
Regular
I'm going to go through Morrigans predictions, and give a percentage estimate of the chance of that thing happening.

[100%]

[20%]

[30%]

[25%]

[70%] Why? Because the Luigi game could STILL be in the Mario game. There will definitely be a Mario game, though.

[95%]

[95%]

[80%]

[90%]

Shenmue 3 on GC in 2003.

[80%] It will appear. Just perhaps later.

[70%] This may not include Nintendo AND Sega characters though, it may be a united development team.

[50%] I really don't think this is going to happen. I'll probably be wrong though.

[80%]

[10%]

[70%] :0)

[100%]

[100%]

[99%]

[85%]

[100%] ;0)
Tue 15/05/01 at 21:11
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think someone has already asked this but what the hell is Animal Forest??? I have never heard anything about it!!
Tue 15/05/01 at 21:13
Regular
It's a life sim, basically, like Harvest Moon. I don't know all that much about it, but it's supposed to be wonderful.
Tue 15/05/01 at 21:15
Regular
"Whatever!"
Thanks Grix - Sounds good, will it get a UK release??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.