GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alias"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/12/04 at 20:59
"KissMeWhereItSmells"
how many people love Alias as much as i do?
Fri 31/12/04 at 15:12
"High polygon count"
Auf Deutsch wrote:
> What a great time to put it on :S

Annoying, isn't it?

That's exactly what Sky One did halfway through Season 2 - put the 'first showing' on Sky One Mix (which had just been launched, and which the larger cable audience didn't have) at 8pm, and show the repeats on Sky One at around midnight on Saturdays.

Then they said, "Well, the audience has dropped - so we won't bother buying Season 3". Well, DUH!

Thankfully, Bravo stepped in.
Fri 31/12/04 at 14:18
Regular
Actually, Alias Season 3 is apparently starting this Monday on Channel 5 at 12:10am.

What a great time to put it on :S
Thu 30/12/04 at 21:33
Regular
Yeah, Season 4 is just about to start in January in the US, and I think we're getting it on Bravo over here in April.

As for Series 3, I ordered it from the US as it doesn't look like it's out here any time soon. It's not the best series, but it's still good in it's own way.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:33
Regular
"I'm Great."
I think there is a season 4 as I saw episode guides for about the first4 episodes while looking for a season 3 guide. Didn't read the guide for either as I just needed to know how many episodes there were. I'm still waiting for Season 3 on DVD so I've taken to getting them by other means as I missed them when there were shown on Bravo as I's only just got the season 2 boxset. I could get them on R1 but seeing as the first two I have are R2 I'll wait.
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ooh That Tickles wrote:
> a.k.a skeletor! there were no results if there were menat to be by the
> way

That was Memo's point, actually.
Thu 30/12/04 at 16:26
"High polygon count"
But on the serious side...

(a) When is season 3 due out on DVD?

(b) Is there to be a season 4?
Wed 29/12/04 at 21:47
"period drama"
Ooh That Tickles wrote:
> ok just for u i LOVE IT MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF!!

Well in that case, I don't think anyone loves it as much as you.
Wed 29/12/04 at 21:07
"KissMeWhereItSmells"
a.k.a skeletor! there were no results if there were menat to be by the way
Wed 29/12/04 at 21:05
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
[URL]http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=jennifer%20garner%20aka%20skeletor&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi[/URL]

Google isn't as good as it's supposed to be :' {
Wed 29/12/04 at 21:04
"KissMeWhereItSmells"
she great y does she freak you out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.