GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need For Speed Underground 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Need For Speed Underground 2'.
Fri 10/12/04 at 12:12
Regular
"Thriller Killer"
Alright all I've just got the game yesterday. So anyone want to drift a few tips or little bits of advice my way? It's a brilliant game of what I've seen of it so far. Looks like I could be playing this game for quite a while I can tell. Later
Sun 12/12/04 at 13:25
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
ive played Juiced and thought it was a little pants
Sat 11/12/04 at 21:26
Regular
"'i need a weapon'"
ye juiced looks tight, THQ picked it up and i cant wait till it comes out next year :P
Sat 11/12/04 at 09:05
Regular
"no nonsense"
is this game any good online?
Fri 10/12/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Optical"
Why you need any tips i dont know its not really a complex game to play or win to be fair
Fri 10/12/04 at 16:55
Regular
Haven't got it, am waitnig for Juiced (could be a long wait, I know). May even consider Midnight Club 3. But not NFSU2, not in a million years....
Fri 10/12/04 at 12:16
Regular
"Thriller Killer"
You know just any advice on the best way to drift. I've noticed the tyres don't stick to the ground as much as in the first game. You go into a spin and then just keep spinning.
Fri 10/12/04 at 12:12
Regular
"Thriller Killer"
Alright all I've just got the game yesterday. So anyone want to drift a few tips or little bits of advice my way? It's a brilliant game of what I've seen of it so far. Looks like I could be playing this game for quite a while I can tell. Later

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.