GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SickO"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/12/04 at 15:31
Regular
"wow"
My friend keeps laughing at people being blown to bits in video games. He laughs at people getting shot in the face in video games.
He likes games where you stab people.
He laughed when the horse jumped off the boat and was shreaded in The Ring.

Won't somebody please tell him he is sick. When i tell him he just laughs as if i'm stupid. He is laughing as i type this. You are sick my friend.
Wed 29/12/04 at 15:31
Regular
"wow"
My friend keeps laughing at people being blown to bits in video games. He laughs at people getting shot in the face in video games.
He likes games where you stab people.
He laughed when the horse jumped off the boat and was shreaded in The Ring.

Won't somebody please tell him he is sick. When i tell him he just laughs as if i'm stupid. He is laughing as i type this. You are sick my friend.
Wed 29/12/04 at 15:33
Regular
"..."
He's perfectly normal. However, if he were to laugh at similar situations in real-life then I would consider him a sicko. For example, I recently watched Final Destination 2 and I found some of the death sequences hilarious, but if they were to happen right in front of me, then they wouldn't be funny at all.
Wed 29/12/04 at 15:34
Regular
"\\"
Zhuge Liang wrote:
> My friend keeps laughing at people being blown to bits in video games.
> He laughs at people getting shot in the face in video games.
> He likes games where you stab people.
> He laughed when the horse jumped off the boat and was shreaded in The
> Ring.
>
> Won't somebody please tell him he is sick. When i tell him he just
> laughs as if i'm stupid. He is laughing as i type this. You are
> sick my friend.

Well the first three are certainly acceptable. The last is merely acceptable. Stop moaning, my friends are far worse.
Wed 29/12/04 at 15:37
Regular
"wow"
He laughed a week ago when my dad ran over a cat. He kept saying, "oh, i wonder if the head is stuck to the front of the car"

Did i mention he is right here looking at the screen and your comments saying he is normal really are not helping.
Wed 29/12/04 at 15:39
Regular
"wow"
he kept going over the story, "and then the cat was on the road, THUMP THUMP and then it was dead, and then i laughed so hard!"

he is really sick
Wed 29/12/04 at 15:39
Regular
"..."
Zhuge Liang wrote:
> Did i mention he is right here looking at the screen and your
> comments saying he is normal really are not helping.

Well, I don't have to put up with the SICK FREAK!!!
Wed 29/12/04 at 15:44
Regular
"wow"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Zhuge Liang wrote:
> Did i mention he is right here looking at the screen and your
> comments saying he is normal really are not helping.
>
> Well, I don't have to put with the SICK FREAK!!!

Thank you:-

see that? he called you a sick freak. a sick freak!!!

Thanks again, i've been telling him he's not normal and really quite evil for years, but he has become quite used to it now so lets hope (fingers crossed) that he now will listen to somebody else and change his ways before he laughs at a funeral.
Wed 29/12/04 at 15:47
Regular
"\\"
The laughing at the cat being run over seems on par with my friends. I'd still say he was normal.
Regular
So did I.
Regular
I laughed at the cat I mean.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.