GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Useless DVLA, I could build a sucessful enterpries and collapse it in that time!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/12/04 at 15:25
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I don't have my plastic licence at the moment (through reasons beyond my conrtol) all I have is the paper version, but thats not sufficiant for me to take my theory with. So really theres no point in it what-so-ever! It takes 3 weeks for a replacement, you heard, 3 weeks for a piece of plastic. Then it is a 2-3 week wait for the theory and a 2-3 month wait for the practical tests. I'm not being funny or anything but just how much work goes on in those offices. I mean C'mon, a little haste wouldnt go amiss would it!
Wed 29/12/04 at 16:05
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Thank you, thank you.
Wed 29/12/04 at 16:03
Regular
"Hallelujah"
"Doing a Blunkett" - Now theres a slang term I can get used to.
Wed 29/12/04 at 15:38
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Hmm, I know someone who works for the DVLA. I shall pass your comments
> along.

I thought you were going to suggest doing a Blunkett then.
:D

Love the title.
Wed 29/12/04 at 15:28
Regular
"..."
Did someone post something?
Wed 29/12/04 at 15:27
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Why thank you. I love being ignored and feeling insufficant, its a stature the entire female race has adopted for me.
Regular
"..."
Hmm, I know someone who works for the DVLA. I shall pass your comments along. They will be ignored.
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I don't have my plastic licence at the moment (through reasons beyond my conrtol) all I have is the paper version, but thats not sufficiant for me to take my theory with. So really theres no point in it what-so-ever! It takes 3 weeks for a replacement, you heard, 3 weeks for a piece of plastic. Then it is a 2-3 week wait for the theory and a 2-3 month wait for the practical tests. I'm not being funny or anything but just how much work goes on in those offices. I mean C'mon, a little haste wouldnt go amiss would it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.