GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spikecast"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/12/04 at 17:54
"Uzi Lover"
Give me the low down on whats going on with this DS. I heard you got your money back on yours?

I'm yet to recieve mine.

Whats happened?
Fri 10/12/04 at 17:54
"Uzi Lover"
Give me the low down on whats going on with this DS. I heard you got your money back on yours?

I'm yet to recieve mine.

Whats happened?
Fri 10/12/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Touched!"
Hey there, basically it never showed up so I filed a complaint on pay pal yesturday, the money was back in my bank today. He emailed me claiming he didn't send it because I haven't paid him when I had done. The payment had definately gone through, so basically he was telling a pack of lies. I mean who would leave a buyer positive feedback if they hadn't paid? I've left him negative feedback, glad I got my money back, I suggest you do the same mate.
Fri 10/12/04 at 23:20
"Uzi Lover"
Hmmmmmm

Thing is, I'm looking at his feedback and I'm seeing people have recieved their DS's from him with no problems. Saying stuff like delivery was fast just over a week etc. Haven't recieved mine yet...

Apparently this guy doesn't reply to emails so probably no use emailing him but will try. Who knows, could turn up tommorow?!?

Anyway, if this all goes wrong and I need to get my money back I hope it is quite an easy process.
Sat 11/12/04 at 00:11
Regular
"Touched!"
Good luck with it mate, but when he emailed me he contradicted himself, he apologised for not sending it but then claimed I had not made payment which was a complete lie. Not responding to emails as well shows signs that from time to time he doesn't send the goods.
Mon 13/12/04 at 17:57
"Uzi Lover"
That guy is a jerk.

I got my money back however. Now I need to find a DS to get to me before Christmas. I'm thinking gbax even though it doesn't come with the Metroid Prime demo and then buy Mario from another source. Where's the best place for that? Or wheres the best place to get a US DS from the UK?

Anyway that bloke, refunded the money and anwsered back with this...

"please dont leave negative feedback. If you paid away from the auction
it would not show on eBay as you paying for the item of dispute. I don't
know what to do. After hearing that I would receive neg feedback I could
have said it was lost in the mail"

uh...what?
Mon 13/12/04 at 18:03
"Majestic"
Sounds like he wants you to leave him negative feedback. Make sure you do - Its people like him who give honest eBayers a bad name.
Mon 13/12/04 at 18:14
"Uzi Lover"
He didn't really give me an explanation did he...urh did you actually send it or what?!?
Mon 13/12/04 at 19:00
"period drama"
I doubt it - just give him all the negatives you can, he broke the contract you signed into, so he deserves it.
Sat 18/12/04 at 12:38
Regular
"Touched!"
I rekon he didn't even have any DS's anyway, he probably realised he couldn't get them in time and sat on the money, he also accidently refunded me twice, haha!
Sat 18/12/04 at 12:42
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Spikecast, PES4, now...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.