GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some people make me sad..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Fri 10/12/04 at 19:26
Regular
So I received Pro Evolution Soccer 4 today and after three practice matches to get used to the controls I took it online, and found a game with someone called T88 T-something-or-other.

The guy remained absolutely silent for the whole thing. It was a fairly tight game but I managed to pull ahead, with the scores 2-1 to me as we neared the end of the match. At the 87th minute it froze, and I was informed that he'd left.

Really ruined the game; such a shame.
Sun 12/12/04 at 11:08
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
It does but half of them dont have Mic's. Its good but really flawed, There should be something so you can see if they have a mic or not and you should be able to see how far into a match your friends are.
Sun 12/12/04 at 11:07
Regular
Does PES4 even have voice chat or was I speaking into my mic in vain?
Sun 12/12/04 at 10:53
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Oh how witty.
Sun 12/12/04 at 02:04
Regular
"BOSE"
Won 0
Lost 0
Drawn 0

I ain't got it basicly! Anyway, playing with people on any game and they don't talk is so annoying i just don't bother. all you can hear is their darth vader like breathing as they got the mic up their nose
Sun 12/12/04 at 01:37
Regular
"es argh"
Oh Aja, I was looking forward to ultimo battle of PES4 with you.

Beating Matteh will have to suffice.

And bah, I've heard about PES4 cheaters and have been told to play people you know or people who you know will not leave. Bastardos.
Sat 11/12/04 at 14:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If I played online I'd kick everyone. Oh yes.

But I don't have an Xbox. :-)
Sat 11/12/04 at 13:20
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
not played this online for a while cause people just about always quit if they are loseing
Fri 10/12/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Ex-Newbie"
Thats why i played only a handful of matches online almost everyone just leaves when there losing.
Fri 10/12/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I have won 2 drawn 1 and lost 25. :(
Fri 10/12/04 at 20:16
They do. I have won 1, drawn 3 and lost 5. Very odd.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.