GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the hell is that song?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/12/04 at 17:01
Regular
"\\"
Quite old dance song. Is on the advert for that album "Infinity". Not the faithless song, the other one. Really catchy it is. And I want to 'acquire' it, but have no idea what it is called/who by. Help :(

It kind of goes like "do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do", if that helps.
Fri 31/12/04 at 19:44
Regular
heres the sweet dreams remix from the album

[URL]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mandeep.bains/08%20Track%208.wma[/URL]

*please delete this file 24 hours after playing*
Wed 29/12/04 at 21:54
Regular
"\\"
*whimper*

I'll have bought the album at this rate.
Wed 29/12/04 at 21:52
Regular
Nope, Listened to every song, im sure I need to listen to the advert again
Wed 29/12/04 at 20:31
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
"God is a DJ?"
Wed 29/12/04 at 20:16
Regular
"\\"
Any luck?

*sniff*
Wed 29/12/04 at 19:11
Regular
"\\"
KR wrote:
> well on the advert i've just seen there was another song along with
> the faithless and Sweet Dreams song - cant remember what it was
> though :s I recognised it though, i'll listen through the album to
> find it.

I do believe that that is the song I want... Cause it sounds nothing at all like (the old version of) sweet dreams.
Wed 29/12/04 at 19:09
Regular
well on the advert i've just seen there was another song along with the faithless and Sweet Dreams song - cant remember what it was though :s I recognised it though, i'll listen through the album to find it.
Wed 29/12/04 at 19:07
Regular
"\\"
No :P - And I really can't find it... Think you could ever so possibly send it to me... please? please please please :(
Wed 29/12/04 at 18:51
Regular
Thats because its a remixed "Trance" version. That is the only song that has the "do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do" in it on the advert, unless its insomnia by Faithless.
Wed 29/12/04 at 15:51
Regular
"\\"
I can't seem to download it though. I downloaded the Eurythmics version, and the one I'm after sounds nothing like it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.