GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Petition"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/05/01 at 16:34
Regular
Should cheatguru (and all the other names he goes under) be barred? Simple 'Yes' or 'No' answer.

In the meantime, can we all show restraint and not reply to any message we suspect has been posted by this cretin? Hopefully it'll get bored and PO.
Tue 15/05/01 at 19:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Big softie??? Hmmmmmm.....

Anyway, I normally like to give people another chance, but I've already warned cheatguru very nicely about posting pointless topics, so I'd have to go with yes.
Tue 15/05/01 at 19:11
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Yes
Tue 15/05/01 at 18:53
Regular
Quazimodo wrote:
> may be we should let the notables decide

I can tell you now, all five notables will vote yes with no remorse, with the possible exception of Ant... he's just a big softie, really. :0)

Anyway, I haven't seen cheatguru post in a minute, so can we assume he has left?
Tue 15/05/01 at 18:48
YES, unless he stops posting all these meaningless topics
Tue 15/05/01 at 18:19
Regular
may be we should let the notables decide
Tue 15/05/01 at 18:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
banana........

I mean YES
Tue 15/05/01 at 17:58
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yes.

Unless he changes his ways. At the mo he's just a total biggot that can't spell, punctuate or make sense.
Tue 15/05/01 at 17:39
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Yes,

I mean not being very clever is not real fault but having no intelligence is plain stupid!

Tue 15/05/01 at 17:33
Cheatguru hasnt really annoyed me that much yet, although if he stops making threats like

"Im going to kill you" and the like then maybe he could stay.
Tue 15/05/01 at 17:02
Regular
"everyone says it"
'But its true' Grix explains

'Yes Grix, we know your brain has gone to China'

'So why are you putting me in this white coat'

'Because it looks good on you Grix'

'oh, what about my exam'

...silence as Grix is thrown into the back of the truck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.