GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Hardware"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 21:14
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
About a month or so ago I built my own computer, I brought most of the basics, DVD Drive, Graphics Card, Sound Card Etc, but I didn't get a DVD-RW Drive and I was woundering if this one from EBUYER is any good [URL] www.ebuyer.com [/URL]type in to the search bar the Quickfind code which is: 80836 it the Benq DW1620 16x Dvd R/RW Dual Layer Int IDE OEM Inc s/w
(sorry would of done complete link but sr only let you do a 70 word maximum) It comes with some software, does anyone know if you can record from the MERCURY PCI TV TUNER CARD (from SR - Product No.=GG1714)with this software, if not what software can I use to record from dvd or the tv tuner, does the tv tuner record video on its own im unsure.

Thanks

Also my dads computer is running slow on startup i run norton internet secuity with antivirus but found nothing, I was told by a friend that it could be spyware or something like that, could any one tell me where to get a fix for this

Thanks Again
Mon 27/12/04 at 22:15
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Ok this is getting ridiculous, i dont mind helping people with there pc problems but this is NOT a pc repair shop and we are not being paid so please use some common sence,

your dads computer has some problems with spyware, what do you do, you search in google for anti spyware, genius and what the hell, an anti spyware program comes up,

that wasnt hard was it, not that didnt solve the problem, of well , try and google a start up error scanner or something like that,

cant find one, or that didnt work either, THEN come and post here, not till then,

now go use your brain
Mon 27/12/04 at 21:56
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
sorry it didn't work when I did it and I don't understand how I answered my own question
Mon 27/12/04 at 21:36
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Edward wrote:
> (sorry would of done complete link but sr only let you do a 70 word
> maximum)

Oh, really?
[URL]http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=80836[/URL]

> Also my dads computer is running slow on startup i run norton
> internet secuity with antivirus

You just answered your own question.
Mon 27/12/04 at 21:14
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
About a month or so ago I built my own computer, I brought most of the basics, DVD Drive, Graphics Card, Sound Card Etc, but I didn't get a DVD-RW Drive and I was woundering if this one from EBUYER is any good [URL] www.ebuyer.com [/URL]type in to the search bar the Quickfind code which is: 80836 it the Benq DW1620 16x Dvd R/RW Dual Layer Int IDE OEM Inc s/w
(sorry would of done complete link but sr only let you do a 70 word maximum) It comes with some software, does anyone know if you can record from the MERCURY PCI TV TUNER CARD (from SR - Product No.=GG1714)with this software, if not what software can I use to record from dvd or the tv tuner, does the tv tuner record video on its own im unsure.

Thanks

Also my dads computer is running slow on startup i run norton internet secuity with antivirus but found nothing, I was told by a friend that it could be spyware or something like that, could any one tell me where to get a fix for this

Thanks Again

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.