GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelmsford last night."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 19:06
Regular
Anyone out? More specifically, did anyone go to Dukes (I think it's called Dukes anyway)?

We took a 3 and a half journey down south to see my uncle and cousins etc, and there was 5 of us who went out (Beats the hell out of playing cherades). We went to some place called the D-place first, which was for the record absolutely skank, so we left pretty quickly. We then stroled in Wethers but got fed up of waiting for the lazy arssed bar staff. So we went straight to this Dukes club thingy. Well, I had muchos fun and it kicks crap into everything up my end.

I'm now sat back at home with a bad gut thanks to the dodgy food place otherside of the railway. :(
Mon 27/12/04 at 19:06
Regular
Anyone out? More specifically, did anyone go to Dukes (I think it's called Dukes anyway)?

We took a 3 and a half journey down south to see my uncle and cousins etc, and there was 5 of us who went out (Beats the hell out of playing cherades). We went to some place called the D-place first, which was for the record absolutely skank, so we left pretty quickly. We then stroled in Wethers but got fed up of waiting for the lazy arssed bar staff. So we went straight to this Dukes club thingy. Well, I had muchos fun and it kicks crap into everything up my end.

I'm now sat back at home with a bad gut thanks to the dodgy food place otherside of the railway. :(
Mon 27/12/04 at 19:09
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Hahaha, you Duke'd it up large.

It took about an hour to get in on Friday night, so that was crappy.
Mon 27/12/04 at 19:15
Regular
We got in within 2 minutes.

And half the people were in fancy dress. Mmmmm, short santa skirts.
Mon 27/12/04 at 19:27
Regular
Was there any point to this pointless story?
Mon 27/12/04 at 19:30
Regular
About as much point as every other thread in this forum.
Mon 27/12/04 at 20:41
Regular
You probably saw a load of people from my sixth form.
Mon 27/12/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Cosmic..."
I got in straight away cos' I was late going. The dodgy place over the railway - it was either the ship pub (I think) or Dominoes - just to set the record straight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.