GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HI THERE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/05/01 at 16:17
Regular
HI What is this forum for
Tue 15/05/01 at 19:55
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yeah but alot of newbies are biased and don't ever think their wrong. I say the x-box is bad, but at e3 it could get the best reception.
Tue 15/05/01 at 19:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
Bonus wrote:
> It took it's time though, but im getting annoyed at people bickering
> about the ps2 being so crap.

I agree, if people actually took the time to play on the console, then they would realize what a superb future it has.
Tue 15/05/01 at 16:40
Regular
The gamecube will be a good console, and Ninty always manages to make decent games, i had an n64 and the games were excellent.
Tue 15/05/01 at 16:38
Regular
Mature is the word... :0)

I'm a Ninty. I'm going to buy a Gamecube at release... but I don't flame the PS2. It's just not for me, and that's all there is to it.

If I do flame a console though, it will only be me insulting the person who likes it, not the console... I.E. FantasyMeister. :0)

I wonder if he'll read this as well... : )
Tue 15/05/01 at 16:35
Regular
It still happens a lot, thats all I ever hear, hopefully there will be some sane people at uni next year though.
Tue 15/05/01 at 16:33
Regular
Not much is talked about console wars anymore... thankfully, due to a select group of dedicated warriors, and their struggle against the dark... sorry, tired, and confused.
Tue 15/05/01 at 16:32
Regular
My mate hit it with a ball, and it got really swolle and bruised

Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> Bonus wrote:
> im new 2, and now my hand hurts, typing with a
> broken hand isnt
> easy

I can only guess as to how you broke
> it...
Tue 15/05/01 at 16:31
Regular
It took it's time though, but im getting annoyed at people bickering about the ps2 being so crap.
"High polygon count"
Bonus wrote:
> im new 2, and now my hand hurts, typing with a broken hand isnt
> easy

I can only guess as to how you broke it...
Regular
You're the sum of many idiots, probably related.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.