GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Spurs :: Broooowwwnnnnyyyy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Good goal? Apparently.

I'mn in San Andreas, so didn't see it.

Super super Spurs, 5 wins in 5. Woohoo
Wed 29/12/04 at 20:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No, I don't think you quite got me there. The point I was making is, it's practically impossible to place a 30-yard piledriver of a shot anywhere. Just be thankful that the ball has ended up in the net at all and not gone flying into the stands. If he'd taken time to swerve it precisely into the corner, the keeper would have most likely gotten back and saved the shot - it was the speed and power behind the shot which caught the keeper out here.

Also, I must say, the fact that you're still using this "placement" argument, even when Spurs are involved, surprises me. I thought you would have been getting erections over the goal just because it was scored by a Spurs player. But you're sticking by your original (and stupid) argument. So well done, I suppose. :-)
Wed 29/12/04 at 20:44
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Preferably in a corner....
Wed 29/12/04 at 20:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ahaha, placement. Where would you place the ball from 30 yards out?
Wed 29/12/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Meh, saw it again, not the greatest of placement, but a nice strike.

Number 1 Mickey
Wed 29/12/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Colourless"
Argh. Everyone was letting this thread die because Pro-Spurs threads are banned.... Hence no replies, but about 345 views....

Grrr.....
Wed 29/12/04 at 14:48
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
very very nice goal
Wed 29/12/04 at 12:38
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Yeah it was a great thumper! Wouldn't be surprised to see it appearing in the goal of the month selection.
Mon 27/12/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Good goal? Apparently.

I'mn in San Andreas, so didn't see it.

Super super Spurs, 5 wins in 5. Woohoo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.