GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheap Website Adverising? Help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 13:50
"Chris - www.zipps.t"
Can anybody help or offer me cheap advertising.

Im trying to get lemonzoo.com to the 'top' and i need some form of effective advertising.

Ideas, Help, Offers.... would all be great

Chris
lemonzoo team
Mon 27/12/04 at 13:50
"Chris - www.zipps.t"
Can anybody help or offer me cheap advertising.

Im trying to get lemonzoo.com to the 'top' and i need some form of effective advertising.

Ideas, Help, Offers.... would all be great

Chris
lemonzoo team
Mon 27/12/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Seeing as you've got more money than sense at the moment, I'd recommend signing up with Google Adwords...
Mon 27/12/04 at 14:06
"Chris - www.zipps.t"
phi11ip wrote:
> Seeing as you've got more money than sense at the moment, I'd
> recommend signing up with Google Adwords...

Im not sure what performance i would get from adwords. More money than sense. Im just re-investing money back into project ideas. Im starting 2 ecompanies next year. One early next year selling ipod's and various other mp3 players.
Mon 27/12/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Unretired"
Find a lot of sites similar to yours, contact the webmasters and offer to have a small banner on your site, if they put one of your banners on their site.

Might mean you'll have a small collection of banners on your site, but hell it's free advertising.
Thu 30/12/04 at 12:32
"Chris - www.zipps.t"
Yeh i have done link swaps, but never actually thought of banners. I just got a free banner put on holylemon.com. I know the guy tho.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.