GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the ...?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/05/01 at 15:58
Regular
Without trying to give any plot lines away, what are your favourite films that messed with your mind a little?

Yes, we sometimes go to the cinema to be mindlessly entertained, and there are films out there that fill the bill nicely. But then occasionally you see a film that makes you think, or go 'what was that all about?'.

The only reason I thought of this, is that I've just seen 'Perfect Blue' which definitely throws a few curve balls at you. I'm not a huge manga fan (I've probably only ever seen a few), but I could see this as a live action film (it's a psychological thriller, no giant phallic monsters in this one!).
Wed 23/05/01 at 15:09
Hatboy wrote:
> Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas has to be the oddest film I have ever
> seen. It sucks you right in from the start but manages to make
> absolutely no sense throughout. Despite that I loved it.

I remember the first time I saw Fear and Loathing and I loved every second just simply because it was funny as hell. Oh and then I found out it who it was directed by and realised that for him, it's actually pretty normal.

I mean, look at some of the totally ridiculous and weird stuff he came up with for Python!
Wed 23/05/01 at 13:13
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Fight Club

/Stj
Wed 23/05/01 at 13:09
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas has to be the oddest film I have ever seen. It sucks you right in from the start but manages to make absolutely no sense throughout. Despite that I loved it.
Sat 19/05/01 at 13:18
The Green Mile. Miracles and stuff... you know how it is.
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:49
Regular
"Back in black"
and i kept asking my dad what would happen if an asteriod was heading to earth, i always wonder if they could really do that, it seems pretty kool!
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:48
Regular
"Back in black"
devo wrote:
> Without trying to give any plot lines away, what are your favourite
> films that messed with your mind a little?

- amrageddon, i was probebly wasted when i watched this coz i was well paranoid, i thought the world would end, god what an idiot i am!!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:45
"Moderator"
Negative.

'(.)'
Wed 16/05/01 at 14:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Jacob's Ladder.

Memento
Wed 16/05/01 at 14:56
Regular
American beauty, wow some seriously heavy stuff.
Wed 16/05/01 at 14:54
Regular
"not dead"
Lost Highway.

I really wish I had a chance to watch that for a second time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.