GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"decks on pc"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 00:01
"everyone must die!"
need someone to recommend me a good computer mixing software. I liked the old version of ots scratch which i used on my computer but i would like a better one. I need it to be able to load two or even more mp3's at once and mix them. I like the turntable interface. I could do without and i also need it to record the live mixes. Does anyone know ad recommend a mp3 mixer that does this and more? Thanks
Mon 27/12/04 at 20:11
Regular
I used Steinberg Cubase at Uni, that was pretty damn good, although the best is that cakewalk sonar 4 or whatever it is called.

A snip at £400 or thereabouts.
Mon 27/12/04 at 19:44
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Atomix is the best PC Mixing Software you can get.
Mon 27/12/04 at 19:14
"everyone must die!"
could someone give me a direct link to a good dj mixer because im going crazy at all the crap ones that all i can find. I want something like the real thing. Please help me
Mon 27/12/04 at 14:19
Regular
"long time"
like to help ! heard that Q-base is okay! like the real thing myself !
Mon 27/12/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Selected"
sweet tooth you're so helpful.

I'll be surprised if you don't get into Heaven.
Mon 27/12/04 at 14:12
Regular
"long time"
get some real decks and vinyl!
Mon 27/12/04 at 00:01
"everyone must die!"
need someone to recommend me a good computer mixing software. I liked the old version of ots scratch which i used on my computer but i would like a better one. I need it to be able to load two or even more mp3's at once and mix them. I like the turntable interface. I could do without and i also need it to record the live mixes. Does anyone know ad recommend a mp3 mixer that does this and more? Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.