GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dead Ringers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/12/04 at 21:43
Regular
Aaaaahaaaaaaaa, this is glorious. I love it.
Mon 03/01/05 at 23:55
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Saw it being filmed.

It was quite entertaining, the stand up comedian during sketches was a lot more entertaining though.
Mon 03/01/05 at 21:30
"period drama"
The radio series has always been good.
The TV series was pretty good at the start, then decended into pitifully poor inneundo and crap-mountain territory. I stopped watching after that, but caught a few episodes over Christmas and found it to be (almost) back on form.
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Catch it!"
The newsnight one is so funny when she sings then she says more on that story later. Dead Ringers is so funny!
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:01
Regular
"The definitive tag"
JFH wrote:
> Dead Ringers is far better than Little Britain.

Damn right.
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:42
Regular
"0228"
Dead Ringers is far better than Little Britain.
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:41
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
love it love it love it second only to little britain
Sun 02/01/05 at 21:35
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
I dont like the TV series, the radio was soo much better, that was great, dam radio 4, they pull all there great comody programs and put them on tv to be made carp
Sun 02/01/05 at 20:39
Regular
"The definitive tag"
It is a good program and always manages to stay fresh.
Sun 02/01/05 at 00:06
Regular
Haven't seen the recent ones, so I can't comment on those, but it sort of fizzled out for me.

Especially that newsnight sketch with Kirsty Waugh. The Big Impression, while not so satirical, has always managed to entertain me more.
Sat 01/01/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Unretired"
The micheal moore one was spot on. They picked up on all the little devices he impants in his films.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.