GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ahahahahahaa. This is 'The Man'."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/12/04 at 12:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4125253.stm[/URL]

Awesome, simply awesome. He should use the money he made back to buy crackwhores.
Sun 26/12/04 at 12:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4125253.stm[/URL]

Awesome, simply awesome. He should use the money he made back to buy crackwhores.
Sun 26/12/04 at 12:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
agreed :)
Sun 26/12/04 at 14:00
Regular
Because the DS is sold out in America, they're going for about twice as much as he originally paid for them...

Normally, wouldn't a parent simply keep hold of them until "behaviour improves"? Then again, you don't know what the kids did to cheese him off in the first place! :-D
Sun 26/12/04 at 14:44
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
It's better than seeing spoilt kids, being brats and still getting what they want.

If the father had given the presents to the children in the end, then the children will learn , that however naughty they are, they will still get their toys. This way the children know their dad means it.
Sun 26/12/04 at 15:08
Regular
This is old.
I knew bout it on Christmas Eve.
Sun 26/12/04 at 15:21
Regular
"Captain to you."
i think it's just a set up he's probably told his kids that he is going to sell them and get them other ones plus loads of games with all the cash. sell the story and your ebay items get loads of views and so make more money it's a brilliant idea.

that or his kids are bad then they should be punished. but not like this.
Sun 26/12/04 at 16:20
Regular
The item has been removed from eBay anyway.
Sun 26/12/04 at 19:41
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Strafio wrote:
> Then again, you don't know what the
> kids did to cheese him off in the first place! :-D

it's america, probably shot someone.
actually, no.. wait, they'd NEED the video games in the first place for that thought to cross their minds.
ah well, back to the ol' drawing board...
Mon 27/12/04 at 17:15
Regular
The Kid's probably deserved it (to be deprived of a gift because of anti-social crap) , really.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.