GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Haha... Fook you Jamster!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/12/04 at 23:52
Regular
In retaliation to the worlds most annoying ads I've took it upon myself to register to Jamster using an old unused sim card with no credit, thus gaining me over a tenners worth of free ringtones. Yus yus yus.
Sun 26/12/04 at 23:19
"Nothing From Nowher"
I got a new phone for christmas, An 02 X3, It's brilliant. I got a £10 top for it and i went searching for ringtones etc just to customize it a li'l. i came across Jamster and recognized them from the millions of adverts!. I joined the "club" on the site and ever since, they've been texting me and *stealing* my money. great way to ruin half my christmas present. Thanks Jamster. really, i appreciate it
Sun 26/12/04 at 18:37
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
"an old unused sim card with no credit"
Sun 26/12/04 at 17:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Jamster charge you £2 for every advertisement text message they send. Until you run out of money. Then they stop.

Just so you know what's happened when you're getting the same advert from them 5 times a week and losing all of your calling credit. :-)
Sat 25/12/04 at 23:52
Regular
In retaliation to the worlds most annoying ads I've took it upon myself to register to Jamster using an old unused sim card with no credit, thus gaining me over a tenners worth of free ringtones. Yus yus yus.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.